1

I cross my arms as Lilith flirts with Adam for the millionth time.

I was the third woman to ever be created, and ever since I had learned that the second woman Lilith wants Adam for her own. Although Adam is married to Eve.

"Listen Lilith. Stop being a bitch and back off. I'm married" he says as I roll my eyes.

I glance over at Eve who seemed to be talking to someone.

So I go over.

In her arms, and pressed against her lips, is a demonic looking specimen.

My he is pretty. And I understand with the events of Lilith and Adam as to why Eve would dare to cheat. But I didn't expect this.

The male is blonde. He has pale skin and is also wearing some type of clothing we never thought to wear.

His eyes are slightly ajar, and they flicker up to lock in my gaze. Eve is still fully enhanced in the kiss as the male winks in my direction.

He then plucks a fruit from the forbidden tree and holds it in front of her. I should get the others. He's offering her something that will get her banned from the garden of Eden.

And yet I keep to myself. Her lips graze the skin of the fruit as she then takes a small bite. Her eyes widen in wonder and she dashes off to her actual husband.

The male walks over to me and places a hand on my shoulder.

"Keep quiet. And don't you dare eat that fruit. My point of being here is to test you beings to your limits. Manipulation at its finest. But I want to see what happens when one does purely nothing. A witness to the act, but doesn't act in it as well" he says as I just stay were I am.

Adam bites into the fruit and gulps it down greedily.

Lilith smirks and pulls him in for a kiss. I can see the pain in Eve's eyes. But there is pain in Adam's when Lilith joins the blonde male and they kiss in front of the supposedly married couple.

Suddenly, and I can't tell you why, but I am in another place. Eve has vanished, and it's just Adam and I standing in some sort of fantasy realm.

"Welcome to Heaven. First man, gets access. As for third woman, she gets access to both Heaven and Hell" a booming voice states as my eyes widen.

I don't get it. What is this place? Why are we here?

I turn to Adam to see a ring of light above his head along with golden feathery wings sprouting out of his back.

That's when I realize that I have horns, and pale grey wings like a bird. And this is not my only form....

❖ ── ✦ ──『✙』── ✦ ── ❖

That event was known as the era of Eden. The male turned out to be a ruler of Hell, a completely dark and tragic realm. And his name is Lucifer. He controls the ring of Pride, which is considered as one of the seven deadly sins.

I haven't seen Adam since the events revolving around Eden...and well...a little bit after. But yea. I've been hiding in this new hotel. And have remained in Hell since. I can't face Adam. Not after a certain incident that had occurred.

Lucifer has a daughter. And she owns a hotel for redeeming souls who got sent to this wicked universe. She wants people in heaven, which is a paradise.

I mess with my bottle of alcohol as the bartender snorts at me.

"The exorcists keep visiting. And we know Adam runs the gang. Honey you gotta face him eventually" Husk says as he finished cleaning an empty bottle.

"And yet I don't want to" I state with a small smile.

I was about to just chill in my room for the day. Until Charlie, Lucifer's spawn, blocks my pathway.

"My dad got me a meeting with Heaven. I thought that since you have access to an angel form, that you can come with?" She asks as I look at her.

Fuck. I can't say no. She's so nice.

So I nod. Not knowing what I have just done.