11

"Oh hey look Alastor. The birds are here. Maybe they will shit on your vest" I say as I motion to the angels.

He rolls his eyes and puts up a force field.

Which shatters anyways.

Adam flies down as I stand quietly on the side. He starts to fight Alastor.

"Who the fuck are you? " Adam asks with a smirk as a demon child joins my side.

"We killed a good 37 angels mam" they report as I nod.

"Good job Resmi. Go to the others" I say as they nod and disappear.

I take in Adam's appearance and leave the scene.

I change into the outfit and adjust my appearance and voice.

Soon enough as Alastor has his cane snapped and Lucifer flies in, I watch them fight from the side.

"So this is what you have been doing? " Lucifer asks as they fight.

"Well your first wife didn't seem to mind what I had to offer. Or the second. Bow chika bow bow" Lucifer says as he thrusts into the air.

"Shut up Lucifer. You don't know jack shit! I still have the love of my life. So stay out of my personal issues! Lilith wanted to manipulate me and Eve fell for your dirty tricks" Adam shouts as he uses his weapon to strike.

Adam hears a noise as he notices Sir Pentious flying at him. And in a second the aircraft is no more.

Lucifer hits Adam as he slams against the wall.

And to create a distraction, that's when I stand on somewhere that is pretty high up.

"When the world has screwed you, and crushed you in its fist" I start to sing as Adam. Lucifer looks up confused as two kids put a tarp over Adam and shush him.

"When the way you're treated has got you good and pissed. There's been one solution, since the world began. Don't just sit and take it. Stick it to the man! " I shout as Vaggie and Lute come into view. Lute is missing an arm as she shouts up at me. They think I'm actually Adam. It's working.

"Sir get down! " Lute yells.

"Rant and rave and scream and shout. Get all of your aggression out. They try to stop you let 'em know. Exactly where they all could go. And do it just as loudly as you can!!! Stick it to the man! " I shout.

"Parents overwork ya?" I ask as tons of demon kids dressed as Adam join my side.
"Stick it to the man! " they yell.

"Hate the way they jerk ya?" I ask.

"Stick it to the man! " they repeat.

"Tired of the system?"

"Stick it to the man! "

"Rise up and resist them"

"Stick it to the man! "

A ton of spears are suddenly thrown as they all all to the ground dead. Lots of gasps are heard as I continue.

"Break the rules, ignore the signs. And color way outside the lines. Go off the script, do what you like. They hate it, they can take a hike. Why live your life to someone else's plan?" I ask as a portal above me opens up. The kids now fly down as angels and remove their masks, I do as well as Adam finally emerges from the tarp.

"Stick it to the man! " they all shout as everyone drops their weapons.

Sera flies through the portal and shouts for everyone to stay still.

"I am Sera! One of the Seraphin! On the behalf of heaven, all non-hell borned kids have now became angels! The extermination is now over and will never continue again! " Sera shouts.

Except we hear a grunt from Adam. And when we turn to see his mask off, there is a blade sticking out of him.

My eyes widen immediately. He never died. He never got the chance to get sorted into Heaven or Hell. So now he will be. And he is no saint. He's a sinner.

His body falls as he then disappears entirely.

I gulp as I go back to looking like myself. My whole outfit changes back as I fly to the center of the pride ring.

And sitting there on the floor...

Is Adam, pale skin, red pupils, black eyes, black hair, demon horns and wings, and a red and black chain around his neck. That's when I noticed something. His soul is under my possession.

And I notice why. He has a vial of my blood. He planned this. Cause he doesn't want us apart. He purposely used my blood to sign a contract that binds his soul to mind. He sold his own soul.