13

"And so now I have three new boys to make merch and money off of" Mammon says as he explains he found permanent replacements when the competition ends.

We are sitting at a table as Adam watches Mammon down ribs.

I can't tell if he wants some or is offended.

Some sort of dark angel enters the room as Mammon waves hin over. The dude seems to be holding some sort of weapon.

"After Lucifer fell, I found out he isn't the only fallen angel. The three newbies wanted to basically be in God's place and were driven by pure greed. Fucking amazing shit not gonna lie" Mammon says as Adam groans in annoyance.

I'm suddenly glad that Adam asked Vox to take Rene anywhere but here as we listen to this shit.

"I'm Ashton" the male says as he waves. A chaotic grin spreads across his face. No wonder why Mammon made him his new right hand man.

He wears a torn black T-shirt that has green paint splattered on it, a green and black jester hat, and those jester pants that I do not know the name of that are the same color. I don't keep up with jesters.

He has shaggy brown hair and he claims his weapon is a bazooka he made. What a strange critter. And his black clown makeup does not help.

"Y/n! Remember your old form? The one you don't talk about? Let's talk about it!" Mammon says.

"No. Let's not" I say coldly.

Sometimes I go by a different name. Which is Phantom. But there is a reason for it. Back when Alastor has came into Hell, he had given me a mask, and it was some old relic from Hell. However, it activated power within me. I know where the mask is. But the amount of killing I did with Alastor was insane.

He used radio, I gave people a virus.

"Hey Ashtin, or whatever your fucking name is. Are you like gay for Mammon or some shit?" Adam asks in hopes of changing the subject. He could tell it was touchy for me, and even so he probably heard of The Phantom because angels would hold meetings about overlords.

"It's Ashton you fat fuck" Ashton says as Adam gasps.

"I'm fat!? I'M FAT!? AIN'T NO WAY YOU JUST CALLED ME FAT! YOUR PERSONAL DICK MASTER IS FATTER THAN ME! " Adam shouts angrily.

"I'm sorry. WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST CALL ME!? " Mammon yells as he changes into his more demonic form.

Fuck. This is bad. Really bad.

Adam summons his guitar, which is now black and red as I yell at him to stop.

"You sold your soul! You don't have as much power as you did before" I try to explain as he swings it. Beams of static filled the room as Mammon is sent backwards.

Cain, Abel, and Ashton just watch from the side. Cain looks interested. Ashton looks turned on. And Abel looks petrified.

Mammon suddenly goes to stab Adam, but right before he could even touch my him, I activated a certain source of power as a black shadowy claw grasps his centipede leg.

"Touch my husband, and you will be double dead" I state as they all turn towards me.

I'm wearing a white plague doctor mask, a black cloak that is tucked into a corset, I have dark crow-like wings sprouting out my back, and I have my one hand up.

My hair is a raven color, and Mammon is grinning from his area of the room.

"Welcome back Phantom. I'm sure we all missed you" Mammon says.

(Woahhhh new form unlocked!? Now you get to learn the overlord lore!??? That's CRAZY! anyways thoughts? Should I change anything or like what?)