15

(Hi guys! So this is a check in to see if you guys are liking the story so far! I think I may stop it here until we get new episodes ngl)

"Why are we here? " Cain asks with a huff as we enter the main building in the ring of Gluttony.

There is music in the are, dancers swaying in rythimic ways. Lights all around. It's one of Gluttony's legendary parties. And it's ran by one of my favorite sin leaders. Beelzebub.

The cotton candy, honey-like, hellhound flies over with a huge smile on her face.

"My fav angelic demon bitch! Such a pleasure to have you here! I missed ya pookie! " she exclaims as she hugs me tightly.

"I missed ya too pooks" I say as I hear Adam huff behind me.

He's pissy.

I show Rene the room dedicated for those who can't leave their kids home alone and he rushes over to the play room.

A Raven haired demon appears beside Beelzebub as he snorts.

"Well shit. It's third woman and her little pet" he says.

"Cool it Damien" Beelzebub says as he rolls his eyes. He is the spawn of Satan.

(South Park reference...)

"So we are here because? " I ask as she smiles and flies up.

"Obviously something hugeeee is going to happen! It's someone's birthday" she says in a cool tone as my eyes widen.

Fuck. I stopped celebrating years ago. I'm as old as humanity itself.

"As the best overlord ever, we have to celebrate your birthday! " she says happily as she throws her hands up.

"I personally think Alastor is the best" I argue as she looks at me for a moment.

"Now is not the time. What's your poison honey?" She asks me as she holds up a variety of alcohol.

"I don't drink" I say as I remember my old habits. When I first came to Hell I was a heavy drinker... Never again.

I would wake every day with a pounding headache.

"You know. What ever happened to just having sex on someone's birthday? " Adam asks.

"Your right. Toots let's go fuck" Beelzebub says with a smirk as I giggle like an idiot.

"Hey I didn't mean you-" Adam goes to say as he realizes she is joking.

"Wow you are not used to Hell humor" Beelzebub says as her and I share a look.

"Bee is my bestie. I literally have been there for her a lot. I just haven't been here in ages" I explain as Adam let's out a sigh of relief.

"But hey if sex is what you want then" Bee says as she snaps her fingers. Adam and I get teleported into a room.

"Oh uh. Forgot these rooms existed... " I say slowly. I'm clearly anxious.

"Hey. I won't do anything you don't want" Adam says as I look at him.

I just end up hugging him. I didn't realize that I even simply missed his touch. He lifts my chin up as he kisses me softly. My eyes close as I kiss back. I missed that as well.

❖ ── ✦ ──『✙』── ✦ ── ❖

We end up leaving the room a little later and Beelzebub just assumes we had sex.

We did but she doesn't need to know that (I don't write smut, hence the time skip).

"Uh huh. Bee stop buzzing in on our sex life" I say as she smirks.

"Oh you def did it!" She exclaims as I just sigh.

That's when she hands me a drink and winks.

"It's just blood. Don't freak out" she says as I smirk.

Sometimes I drink blood or eat human meat. Some habit I picked up in cannibal town. Especially blood. It was to help my alcohol problems.

Alastor suggested it.

"Listen we need to go" Cain says as someone vomits on his foot. He cringes and runs towards the exit.

"Okay yea we need to go. I'll go get Rene" I say quietly as Bee gives me a look.

I get Rene as we all leave, and when I look back, Bee mouths asking if I am okay.

And I mouth back.

"I am better than ever"