7

It's the next day and I have been camping out in one of the hotels of Heaven. Rene has been staying with Emily, and I am hiding from Adam.

I feel like such a coward. Always fleeing when something bad arises.

I hear two female voices in the hall. Of Vaggie and Charlie. So I open the door.

"Y/n? Holy shit you look like a mess! What happened? " Charlie asks as she immediately drops her bag.

I sigh deeply as I take in what they mean. I'm in my full angel form. Gold wings, a halo, gold eyes, gold streaks in my hair, no horns. More pigment to my skin. I'm a different being then what I allowed them to see.

"Hm? Oh I'm just in my alternative form while I hide from Adam" I say as I roll my eyes.

He remembers this form. It's what I looked like when I left for Hell.

"Well Emily invited me to the zoo. Vaggie you wanna stay and watch over Y/n? " Charlie asks as she nods.

Once she leaves Vaggie grips my shoulders.

"You can't keep hiding. Once Charlie learns you are still married to Adam, she'll never trust you again" Vaggie says.

"And if she finds out you are an angel then I guess we are both fucked" I state simply.

I never told anyone. But there was a period of time where Adam and I lived together in Heaven. And we got married. But soon after, I learned how fake of a place Heaven really was. So I left. And I went to Hell. I never told Adam. I just fled the scene like the loser I am.

A loser... Something like that. I mean I have to be one. I remember Sera holding onto my wings, ready to rip them, because she found out Adam and I were collecting young angel girls to make as exorcists.

We were doing it because Hell gained a ton of new demons who wanted to take over Heaven.

But basically I do not consider myself as Adam's actual wife at the moment. I feel like Lilith. Who left when things didn't go as they were suppose to.

I didn't realize Adam and Lute were in the hallway until I hear a chuckle.

"Well if it isn't my two fav bitches" Adam says as we shoot him death glares.

We enter Vaggie's room as she asks Adam what he is talking about.

"Oh please? You think I wouldn't recognize my wife? Let alone one of my top girls. I trained you, I even named you after my fav thing. Vaggie. Like vagina. And yet you just had to betray us. It's sad when I can't even look my own wife in the eyes" Adam says as he crosses his arms.

"And Vaggie. You sleep with Lucifer and Lilith's daughter. Which is blasphemy" Lute adds on.

"Hot as fuck though" Adam states.

"Tell Charlie who you two are, or we will do it for you. And maybe, Y/n, just maybe, if you do so... I may let you hold my FUCKING hand" Adam says with a smirk as they then leave.

Later at the meeting, I sit next to Charlie and Vaggie as Adam flies down.

I'm sketching in my sketch book as the meeting starts. I zone it all out until Vaggie shows me a paper saying to not act selfless, don't steal, and stick it to the man are written down.

Rene is sitting at my feet currently but he gets up to ask me how one sticks it to the man.

"Oh come on mama. I wanna know" he says. I know why Adam is pissy. It's not cause I left. It's cause I chosen to adopt a child without him knowing. Adam is a strange person, but I'm wearing my ring, and I asked Rene to call Adam dad.

I'm betraying my friend. For the sake of saving a long lost marriage.

(Sooo guys. How we feeling about this plot twist? Wasn't it nice how I left out some after Eden details just to pull this off? Do you like the concept? Or nah?)