14

"Are you happy now that I went into this form? " I ask as I change back outta spite.

"Satisfied. So. Do you and Adam fuck?" Mammon asks.

Haven't even kissed him in years. We just started holding hands everywhere.

"We used to. Stay out of our sex life. I had enough of this. I'm bringing Abel home now. I'm taking Adam and Rene with me" I say.

Cain says he will head to his place in the meantime as I open a portal to heaven.

And almost immediately, as we step into the main city, someone tries to kill Adam.

"Hey! Keep off my husband you bitch ass Exorcist! " I shout as one of the exorcists drop their weapons and flee.

Petty girl.

Abel looks at Adam.

"You don't have to be here ya know" Abel says softly.

"I wanna be with my family- RENE GET OFF OF THAT SNAKE ANGEL DUDE! " Adam shouts as I turn to see Sir Pentious.

"I'm hugging my friend" Rene states as Adam face palms.

"Oh boy... I'll go deal with this" I say.

Adam kisses me on the cheek.

"I believe in you honey" he says.

For what? I'm prying a small imp off of a tall snake angel.

"Actually I would like to hug him for another moment. I miss my egg bois and my friends" Sir Pentious says as I just wait a moment.

Then Rene latches onto me with a smile.

"You have access to both heaven and hell" Rene reminds me as I roll my eyes.

So seconds later Sir Pentious has his egg bois.

"I'll be back" I say as I leave.

❖ ── ✦ ──『✙』── ✦ ── ❖

"Yes Sera. Okay contract is signed. Egg bois are officially mine" I say as Sera nods.

"The kids have settled in nicely. The population is controlled. And we built new cities. Resmi still likes to be bossed around however and yells at exorcists" Sera reports as I giggle a little.

"She's something. Hey in sorry if Adam being here makes things on edge" I apologize.

"He's officially a demon. As long as he does not harm his first realm, then he can visit and roam as freely as he likes" Sera says as I smile.

Adam and I get Abel home as I tell the egg bois that they can be with Pentious all they want.

Rene suddenly wants ice cream so we head to a shop.

As Adam stands there, Lute is in the area and walks over.

"Why are you here? " she asks, trying to hide the fact her left arm is missing.

"Dropping our son off" Adam states as he gets a cup of soda and sips from it.

"We don't want you here. You fucked shit up. Get the actual fuck out of here before I make you" Lute threatens as I just giggle.

"Really? You think that would stop me? Oh honey. You tried so hard to replace me. And yea. I know that was your intention. Remember I raised you and the other girls. How much you hated my love for Adam. Why do you think Adam made you his right hand chick instead of co-leader? " I ask as I cock my head to the side.

"You bitch. I looked up to you as a mother. But I wanted your position for pure power. To earn the love from Adam you got" Lute snarls as Adam snorts.

"Holy shit. You may be more greedy than motherfucking Mammon" Adam says with a smirk as Lute gasps.

"How dare you!? " she asks as Sera shows up. She grabs Lute by the arm and drags her away as Rene finishes his ice cream.

"Hey sugar tits. You look hot with the gold streaks in your hair" Adam says to me as I remember I am still in my angel form.

"Oh uh. Thanks Adam. You look extremely hot as a sinner" I say as he smirks.

We say bye to Pentious and his egg bois and then head back to hell. I got a call from Beelzebub suddenly.

(Y'all I just watched Nya merge with the sea on Ninjago and I started crying badly 😭)