9

"Heyyy Y/n. I need to go chat with Sera. Can you go get Abel" Adam asks me as I go to leave the court room.

"Excuse me? Wait you actually still talk to your son? " I ask as I cross my arms.

Rene was of course stunned when he found out I used to be married. Well. Still am. I guess.

When I left heaven, I left Abel behind, and he was basically my son. See Adam and Eve did a lot of fucking because they needed to create humanity. It was before the whole Lilith and Lucifer thing.

Cain and Abel were twins who had ended up having a huge fight and Cain got sent to hell, while Abel was sent to heaven.

After all of the events of Eden happened, and I married Adam, I always hung out with Abel since I was basically his new mom.

When I went to hell, I tried to search for Cain, but found it basically impossible.

"Yes I still talk to him. He's my son. Please tell me you found Cain... " he says as I shake my head.

"It was the first thing I did. While ignoring Eve being with Lucifer. Since Lilith left when Charlie was very little, Eve took over for some time. Until Lucifer decided to just wait for Lilith" I explain as I hear Adam sigh.

"Welp. Rene and Abel need to meet each other" Adam says as he then makes a face.

"Ah fuck he's gonna freak out when he sees you" Adam states.

"No shit. Go talk to Sera. I still can't believe you are doing those exterminations" I say as I roll my eyes.

"Yea I was gonna stop them ages ago but then Lute suggested that I use them to also find you. Turns out ur a fucking good hider" Adam says with a smirk.

"Well I was scared. Sera ripped off my wings. My demon ones. Grey and shitty. Had to paint my angel ones" I say with a sigh.

"I thought she just threatened to? "

"Nope. They exact minute she asked for everyone else to leave, she ripped em off. I realized how fake this place was and left. Lucifer allowed me to live with him as I searched for Cain. I didn't want to reenter a place that hated people for trying to stop people from protecting the place" I say.

"Sera agreed to it after you left. I was pissed at Sera. And yea I was upset you left but I always loved you" Adam says.

"I tried moving on. I'll admit that. But I didn't ever. So... " I say quietly as he nods.

"I figured. We weren't married for long. So I guess I understand that. For now we got the next extermination up. Cause I need to take down that Charlie bitch and her loser girlfriend Vaggie" he states as I roll my eyes.

"Charlie can be a little... Annoying... But her heart is in a good place. You just have a ton of ego" I say.

"Yea but you fucking love itttt" he says as Rene reminds us about Abel and Sera.

So we part ways and I take Rene to the place where Abel roams.

I knock on the door and when he opens it he practically loses his shit right then and there.

"Mom!? Where the fuck have you been? And who is that kid? Did you birth him??? " Abel asks completely shocked and confused.

"I have been in hell. No I do not know where your brother is. Rene is adopted. He's an imp. Your father and I are gonna fix our situationship, and we have a huge issue overall going on" I explain quickly.

"And why am I needed? " he asks as he looks past me and out the door.

"Exorcists are gonna fight in hell. There is a huge chance of your father dying and becoming a demon. I want you to fight as well. I'm working on getting a ton of kids into heaven" I say as he just stands there processing some things.

"Okay and when is this going to happen?" He asks.

I tell him when and he nods.

"Ill see you in hell mom. And I know Cain will appear when I am there" he says as he hugs me and then messes up Rene's hair.

Rene and I leave to head to Adam's place. Because I can't go back to hell at the moment.