5

A small bit of time has passed when suddenly Sir Pentious is being accused of traitoring us. Not surprised. The V's know not to ask me to do their dirty work. They think random fake villains can do so. Imma stick it to the man and get myself out of here fr.

I just watch quietly again as it all goes down. I'd rather stay silent then get involved in shit that is not mine to deal with.

Then I make my way to bed.

The next day Angel and I are at his job as I fix my little helmet. If I knew I would have met my dear friend by doing this sooner, oh I would have accepted the offer. Val found me time with Sera, at a point where she can come down and visit me. If I do this.

I have to dress up as Adam and do a sexual scene with a fake exorcist. This is to make him seem like a real sinner getting his freak on.

I glance down at my outfit before activating power. My face features change to look like Adam's as I grasp the helmet. I miss him. Fuck. No. I can't think that. I need to move on.

That's when it's time to roll the camera.

Not like a rolling ball, the camera doesn't roll at all. You learn a lot on a set.

"Hey baby~ You look so angelic tonight. Let me fuck you so you can see heaven. Mask or nah? " I ask the actress as she says I should put on the mask. It feels weird acting as this man. He's so.. Ugh.

I put it on and after the whole scene, I was awarded to see my friend.

I forgot I was dresses up as Adam when I notice her freak out.

I take off my helmet and shape shift back to myself.

"Goodness Y/n... Is everything okay? " she asks sweetly.

"Just ya know. Sticking it to the man" I say with a smirk.

"And how is that? " she asks.

"It's perfect" I state simply.

Every kid in hell will be an angel by next extermination day.

Im surprised no one else has noticed that every kid in this hell wears cloaks and masks that are identical to Adam. I guess others think it's just trendy. It's to help do what Charlie wants, but better and easier.

They avoid sinning at all costs and so far the plan is working. On extermination day I have hired tons of imps to throw blades at them, to kill them and allow their souls to choose.

"Adam always complains of missing you. I wonder if you will ever let him know you are here" she says calmly.

After Eden the man has been holding onto me like a last thread of hope. He lost Lilith and Eve. But he probably didn't realize what he wanted until it was all said and done.

He likes me so much but didn't even realize who I was with slight appearance changes. Well actually he loves me. But I chose to forget that he does.

When we say goodbye, and I head back to Angel, I see him singing as Charlie is on the side freaking out. Charlie- WAIT A MINUTE! CHARLIE!?

I grab ahold of her and drag her to the hall.

"The hell you doing? " I ask as she sighs.

"I thought I would help Angel" she says on the verge of crying. She can't be here anymore. It's not her place to be.

"Let's get you to the hotel honey... " I say sweetly.

And later on, I emerge from my room as Husk and Angel enter drunk and getting along.

And that's when I get a call from a blast from the past.

Lucifer.