12

"Why would you do that? " I ask calmly as he just looks at me.

"Cause I don't want to lose my fucking wife" he says as I sigh.

"Well we have issues now. Alastor is missing, Abel found Cain during the war, the hotel is destroyed, and now you are a demon he sold his own soul to an overlord" I say as his eyes narrow.

"What do you mean by an overlord? " he asks.

"Well there is an overlord meeting, and I can bring a guest if I want" I say as I grab his hand.

Once we get to the meeting room, almost everyone freezes.

Alastor is still gone, and the Vees have attended the meeting.

I make my way to my seat, next to Rosie, as Adam takes Alastor's usual spot.

"Okay. So. We just learned souls can in fact be redeemed, so we need one of us to be the test subject for redemption" Carmine says as she looks over all of us.

"I like being an overlord, I eliminate unneeded souls and give them access to heaven, along with that I now need to rule over the radio. At least until Alastor is back. And I have a couple of people I want to use as puppets" I say lazily as Velvette smirks.

"Heyyy Greed ring callsss they want their puppet back! I mean aren't you the current place holder for Glitz and Glam?" she asks as I dig my nails into the table.

"Don't you dare" I say as I glare at her. She knows a few good secrets of mine by default. And she's only saying this to gain power.

"Oh? Wait does your little husband not know that you are best friends with one of the greediest whores of this underworld? " she asks with a sly grin.

"Wait you are friends with MAMMON!?" Adam shouts as I groan.

"It's nothing new. I'm on good terms with most overlords and ring leaders" I say as he just sits there.

"Uh huhhhh and we go to Gluttony to party with Beelzebub" Velvette adds on.

Carmine ends the meeting and claims we can have private discussions another time.

As we leave the building Vox smirks and waves at Adam.

"What if I take you to the next competition to see who Mammon's next puppet is? " he asks as I just bite my tongue.

They really wanna send Adam on a rampage of rage.

"Get the kids" Adam says towards me as I nod.

Soon enough I hear Cain bitching to Abel as Rene is holding onto Adam for dear life. He's scared of Vox.

Adam just looks bored and pissy. Not pissy at me, just in general. He's not loving his new home realm.

When we reach the stage for the competition, I immediately notice Mammon sitting where he usually does. A few performers are battling as I use my wings to fly up to Mammon. But I change my wing form as a safety precaution. My wings can change between three forms, ones of a dark angel, demon wings, and my angel wings. I only use them for the sake of disguise because of the fact it uses a ton of energy.

And they use very little when I'm in certain rings of Hell.

"Morning Y/n" Mammon says.

"Cut the shit. It's night" I say with a grin as he smiles widely.

"You little bitch. Oh hello there Vox, and uh... Um... Cain who are these people? " Mammon asks.

Of course he knows Cain...

"My family and an overlord" he says completely bored.

"Like wait this is your dad? Why is your brother here?" Mammon asks confused.

"I'm just visiting" Abel says as Adam looks at me.

"Yes I'm Cain's dad. Motherfucker I'm the first man" Adam says as I sigh.

They are gonna have a weird ass conversation now...