10

I currently am back at the hotel. Rene wanted to go back in the middle of the night. But when I returned Nifty and the others were asking Vaggie questions.

"Yea where are your tits? " she asks as I walk over.

Vaggie calls angels difficult as Husk leaves the area.

Angel asks where Charlie is as Vaggie says she's up in their room.

Alastor over hears and him and I teleport to her.

She tells him to go away and glares at me.

"You have a captive audience downstairs waiting for what to do next" he says as she says she's just as bad as the cruelest overlord in Hell.

She then goes on about him smiling all the time.

And he says "Just because you see a smile. Doesn't mean you don't know what's going on underneath".

Charlie claims Heaven can't listen, her girlfriend is a liar. Then she mentions Adam.

I watch them console a deal as I just watch. I'm surprised Charlie hasn't said shit about me. And Vaggie enters as she claims she made a deal.

Charlie, Alastor, and I go on a walk as Charlie asks me about Adam.

"Adam and I started the extermination because Lucifer allowed a ton of demons up to Heaven. However, Sera thought it would be best to rid of me and tore off my one set of wings. I thought every part of Heaven was complete bullshit and left. So I have been married to Adam, it's just a complicated thing to explain" I say.

"You were on his side during the meeting" Charlie says.

"I still love him. And I'll do anything to be with him. I'm not fighting on Heaven's side. I'm fighting for myself. And for the sake of the demon children" I say as we enter Cannibal Town.

We enter one of the main buildings as Rosie sees Alastor and I and makes her way over.

"Come now Alastor! She's much too young for you! Ha! I'm just kidding! I know your an ace in the hole" she says as Alastor gets confused. We introduce Rosie to Charlie as we go to a part in the shop.

Alastor has Charlie explain the issue as Alastor says the cannibals can have their fill.

Rosie agrees to the deal and explains to Charlie she needs to voice the problem to all of the cannibals.

They assemble in the square as Rosie, Alastor, and I stand on the side.

Then we mention Susan. And it's gonna be hell if she says shit.

And almost right away Susan starts being a bitch.

Charlie says "Susan? ".

As the three of us say " Susan".

Then Charlie gets pissed and yells at her.

Rosie takes her away from the microphone.

Rosie brings her back to the shop and has a talk with Charlie.

They continue the talk as Rosie says there shouldn't be a problem if Vaggie was trying to redeem herself.

"Actions speak the truth" Rosie says as they discuss some more stuff.

And Charlie heads back out and starts singing her heart out. In the end all of the cannibals agree with her. I just smiley softly on the side. I may not be on anyone's side. But I'm proud of her.

She is singing as the cannibals lift her up and take her away. I just stay smiling as I head back to the hotel.

I go to my room as my phone buzzes.

Adam: should Abel dress like an Exorcist?

Me: uh. Hello to you too. I'd say no. Cain won't notice him

Adam: fuck. Good point. Nvm. What you doing sugar tits?

Me: I'm having a blast watching ur enemies plot against you.

Adam: I miss you come back to Heavennnn

Me: yea nope. See you on extermination day :)