3

"I know Hell's population is out of control. It's a bad situation, it's taking a toll. If we rehab these sinners and cleanse all their souls. At my Hazbin Hotel" Charlie sings as she pauses to take a breath. I sink into my seat as Adam gives me a look.

"Wait, I'm getting ahead of myself!
Right! Extermination! I know you guys fly down just to kill once a year. And it must be annoying to schlep all the way here. If they join you in Heaven, that trip disappears!. You can wave that chore farewell. It'll be a happy day in He-" and then Adam gets up and cuts her off.

"Let me stop you right there" he starts as Charlie quietly says "oh".

"Save us all precious time" he sings as Charlie proceeds to say "okay".

"If what you're suggesting is letting them climb, up the ladder. Oh, they'd rather cross the Pearly Gates?" He asks.

"Well, uh—" Charlie goes to say as she then gets cut off again.

"Sorry, sweetie. But there's no defyin' their fates! 'Cause Hell is forever
Whether you like it or not! Had their chance to behave better, now they boil in the pot! 'Cause the rules are black and white! There's no use in tryin' to fight it
They're burnin' for their lives! Until we kill 'em again!" He sings as I just watch quietly from the side. My wings feel trapped under my cloak.

"Okay, but—" Charlie says as she tries to make her point.

"Just try to chillax, babe! You're wasting your breath! Did I hear you imply that they don't deserve death? Are they Winners? Are they Sinners? 'Cause it's cut and dry!" Adam continues as I feel the sudden urge to interrupt.

"Well, actually, if you take a look—" Charlie says as she gets interrupted AGAIN.

"Fair isnt fair, not an eye for an eye!" I say as I get up. Adam gives me an amused look.

"And when all's said and done" he says as other angels appear in the room and repeat him.

"There's the question of fun (Fun). And for those of us with Divine Ordainment-" he says as I cut him off. I also grab his guitar which I noticed was set beside his chair. I have to use my powers first to make it real.

"Extermination is not entertainment!
Bow-now-now-now-now
Guitar solo, fuck yeah! Oh, da-nah-nah now-n-now, now-now-now-now"

I purposely drop my cloak as Adam and Lute look at my wings.

"Hell isnt forever. Whether you like it or not. Had no chance to behave better
Now we boil in the pot. 'Cause the rules are shades of grey. And we are treated like prey. We are burnin' for our lives
Until you kill us again!" I shout as the other two just sit there now frozen in place.

"Fuckin' Hell seems like forever. And it fucking sucks a lot! So give up your dumb endeavor 'Cause you don't have a shot!" I shout as Adam continues.

"Long as I've got your attention. I guess I should probably mention. That we made the determination. To move up the next Extermination!" Adam states as my eyes widen

"What?!" Charlie shouts.

"Can't wait a whole year to slaughter us little cunts? " I ask as he smirks.

"I know it's just been a week, but we'll be back in six months!" He states as he tries to push us out the door. I quickly teleport near his chair as Charlie is shut out.

When he thinks we are gone, Lute and I exchange a look. Adam is bent over out of breath as I set the guitar back down.

"Tell me why you exterminate. And I will leave" I demand as Adam looks at me. His eyes widen in shock as he then glares at me.

"What's it to you? Ugh. Fine. We are looking for some girl. She's part angel part demon. Or something similar.i di t need to be clear with what I say" he explains as Lute looks at my wings again. They have a soft yellow glow now.

"Uh sir-" she goes to say as Adam shushes her.

"And once we find her we will stop this" he says as they then disappear.