5 ~ Committed?

VIVAAN

As soon as she left my office, I immediately called Aniket to tell him about my new PA.

I dialled him thrice but he didn't receive the call and later on messaged, "Attending an important meeting, meet you tomorrow".

Next morning, I was ready in my blue suit with all set perfect hair. I had my breakfast and left for the office.

I reached office after some twenty minutes of driving. I stepped inside the office after parking my car in the parking lot.

Everyone stood and greeted me 'morning'. As always I nodded my head in a reply to them.

I stepped inside my cabin and took my seat on the chair.

My eyes were searching for my new PA but it seemed like she is late on her first day.

After some good minutes, Aniket came inside my cabin and sat on the table casually.

"Why were you calling me so many times yesterday? Something important?", he asked in a serious tone.

"Yups, I called to inform you that I got a PA", I muttered in a slow voice.

"That's it?".

I nodded my head.

"I thought you found a girl for yourself, you called me three time continuously", he stood up from the table and sat on the chair.

"Kind of that too", I said in an almost inaudible voice but to my surprise he heard that and stood up from his place.

"Sach bol", he said and kept his hands on both sides of the table.

I was about to speak but my voice hung in my throat when the door of my cabin opened slightly and she entered inside the room.

"You should knock, whoever you're, don't you have manners?", Aniket said in a loud voice to her and she flinched back only to shut the door again.

"Can't you say it a little calmly to her?", I gritted my teeth.

"But we were discussing something important", he argued.

I opened my mouth to reply him but she knocked on the door.

"Come-in", I replied.

She came inside with her slow steps and stood in front of the table with files in her hands.

"Sorry sir, I'll not repeat it again", her voice shivered a little. She was wearing a mint colour kurti and was looking so timid.

"It's okay, why are you late?", I asked in a calm voice.

She moved her gaze a little up to look at me and then lowered her gaze again.

"Um- my grandmother's health wasn't good", she replied in a low voice.

"It's okay. Do one thing, go through these files one and then come to me", I said while pointing towards the files kept on the table.

She nodded her head, took the files in her hands and left from there.

Aniket was staring me continuously.

"What?", I asked in a loud voice.

"Bhai, is everything alright? You never talked to any employee with that much patience like you talked with her", he muttered in utter disbelief.

I remained silent for few minutes then spoke, "She is the one!".

He looked at me with his open mouth.

"You are joking right?", he asked.

"No, I'm not. I'll make her my wife", I stated directly.

"But, Vivaan. How? She is just a PA. I mean it's okay for people like us for whom these things, status and all doesn't matter. But what about your parents?", he muttered.

He was making sense. My parents are quite a lot status conscious. But I had already made up my mind.

"I don't care. I want her".

"But why? What is special in her?", he asked.

How do I explain him what's so special in her.

I spoke slowly, "She has naiveness on her face. She is so beautiful. Her eyes are so adorable, someone can keep staring into them for hours and still not get tired. She is attractive. Lust for any materialistic things doesn't reflect on her face. She seems to be innocent from her heart. What else do I want?".

There was many things more for me to say, but I cannot praise her in that way in front of him.

She has a beautiful young body. Her hair looked black like that night sky which I adore every night before sleeping.

Her beautiful big bosoms- sinful to think, but it was only mine to think. Needs no fancy make-up and extravagant clothes to make her look sexy~

"You finally fell for a girl in real sense bhai", he muttered.

I gave him a smile and replied, "Finally".

"But what if she is married?", his question irked me.

"No, she is not", I replied.

"How do you know? Did she tell you that?", he questioned again.

"She has no vermillion on her hairline or nuptial chain around her neck", I stated.

"But these days, fancy women does not value to wear those things", he said with a raised brow.

I took a deep breathe in.

"I'll find that out!", I replied.

I need to find this out anyhow. She cannot be married. Urghhh!

He left the room after some ten minutes.

I was sitting there on the chair and working but the thought of her being married was revolving around my head continuously.

It turned evening, it was the time for the employees to leave.

Suddenly, someone knocked on the door. "Comein", I replied.

She peeked inside the room again and walked in with her slow steps.

She kept all the files on the table and spoke, "I've finished the work you gave me sir".

I nodded my head slowly.

"May I leave now?", she asked in a low voice.

I didn't wanted her to leave so soon but I had no other choice.

I nodded my head again.

"Thank you sir, good night", she muttered and turned back to leave.

"Hey, Aisha", I called her name all of a sudden.

She turned back and looked at me.

What do I speak now? Idiot Vivaan!

"uh- Be on time tomorrow", she nodded her head on this and then left my cabin.

I was so curious to ask her about her marriage but I just couldn't.