24 ~ Special nights- together?

VIVAAN

She picked up the carry bag that I gave her and disappeared inside the washroom.

I wasn't angry with her, I was just upset the way she didn't let me hold her. I wanted to hug her. I wanted to feel her. But she didn't allow me to do that.

I think she is angry with me, but at that point of time, we were getting late and thus I had no option than to go away from her. But, I'll surely make it up to her when she comes out now.

The way she sat beside me on the front seat by herself was surprising. Although she felt scared, I saw it on her face.
I gave her all the comfort that I had. And also, she felt relaxed after feeling my touch.

The door of the washroom opened and my mouth also hung opened with it.
Oh my God, my baby was looking like a queen, so gorgeous in the dress selected by me.

I felt proud on my choice- the dress and my baby, both of them.

I'm sure, she is not gonna let my manhood be in peace the entire night.

She walked towards the vanity mirror and combed her hair perfectly.
She wore the earrings and I was just staring at her.

I stood up from my place and went closer to her. I snaked my hands around her waist but she did the same as she did earlier.

I turned her towards me and held her by her arms.

"Ab bhi naraz ho meri jaan?".
"Kam se kam mujhe batao toh maine kya kiya?".

"You're still angry with me my love?".
"Atleast tell me what have I done?".

She looked into my eyes for some seconds and then turned back towards the mirror.

I had no other option.
I picked her in my arms and shifted towards the bed.
I made her sit on my lap and held her tightly around her waist with my hands.

She was jiggling in my arms.

"Tell me what have I done? If you'll not tell me I'll not leave you, neither are we going to the party".

She stopped struggling and left her body loose.

I kissed on her naked right shoulder gently and she inhaled deeply.

"Batao na Aisha, nahi door Raha Jaa Raha tumse".

"Tell me na Aisha, I'm not able to stay away from you", I said slowly against her shoulder.

She turned back slightly and answered,

"Kal raat me toh door chale gaye the na mujhse, ab kya hogaya hai jo door nahi raha Jaa rahe aapse".

"Yesterday night, you pulled yourself away from me na, now what has happened that you're not able to stay away from me?".

I was surprised and shocked equally that she was angry with me because of that action of mine.

Oh my baby, how do I tell you that why I pulled myself away from you.

I placed her on the bed beside me and I bent down before her on my knees.

I held her hands and looked into her lowered gaze.

"I'm sorry na baby, I'll never repeat that again".

She shook her head slowly.

"Please Aisha", I pleaded.

She smiled slightly and muttered, "get up first".

I stood up slowly and sat beside her.
I took her in for a side hug and she kept her head on my shoulder.

"Aisha".

She hummed.

"You wanted me to kiss you more?", I said in a teasing voice.

She slapped me on my bicep slowly and muttered, "you are so bad Vivaan sir".

"Uhm Aisha, just Vivaan,my name is Vivaan!", I said while holding her hands.

"I'm trying vivaan sir", she said and looked towards me.

"See, again!", I chuckled.

"Uhm- leave that na", she stood up from her place and returned back after picking something from her bag.

She came closer to me and stood in between my legs.

I smiled looking at her and trapped her  in between my hands.

She cupped my cheek with one hand and with another she applied something on the back of my earlobe.

I looked at her with my raised eyebrows and she muttered, "May all evil eyes remain away from you".

I smiled knowing that she applied kohl. I hugged her tightly wrapping my hands around her waist and she ran her fingers in my hair like she always does.

"Shall we leave?", she asked slowly.

I seperated myself from her and stood up.
I took the kohl pencil from her hand and applied a little behind her earlobe with my index finger.

"Now, we can leave", I muttered and she smiled.

We left from our house for the venue which was just 5 minutes away from my house.

We reached there and found that many people were present there already.

I was holding her hand and we walked inside. I had already decided that I'll not leave her even for a second in the entire party.

We met Aniket and his wife. They were looking so complete together. Bhabhi's face was glowing differently.

I don't know how but bhabhi and Aisha have bonded quite nicely within this short interval of time. They even talk on call sometimes.

We left Aniket and bhabhi alone as obviously many more guests were approaching them.

We went and sat on a empty table. While I and Aisha were chatting about the venue's beautiful decoration, my eyes fell on Kanika and her friends approaching us.

I shifted more closer to Aisha.
Kanika came closer to us and forwarded me her hand for a handshake,
"Hey Vivaan! Long time no see".

I shook my hand with her formally.

"Ahhah, you are here with your wife, I see", she said while eyeing towards Aisha.

Aisha gave her a kind smile.

She sat on the empty chair placed beside me.
"I missed your reception by the way, I'm so sorry for that", she said to Aisha.

"No problem, good to meet you here", Aisha replied with a sweet smile.

Suddenly I felt her keeping her hands on my thigh. She slowly started moving her hand from my thigh to my manhood. I immediately moved my thigh away from her touch and shifted more close to Aisha.

"What Vivaan? You've forgotten us after your marriage!", she commented.

"Yaa, I don't prefer spending my time with anyone else other than my wife now", I stated and looked towards Aisha who pressed her lips together and smiled.

"Umhm, obsessed with your wife, have you forgotten how we spent those special nights together?", I was surprised by her words.

"Please Kanika, enough!", I said in a loud voice.

"Hahah, I was just spitting the facts, by the way you don't visit club anymore?", she laughed.

"I'm not answerable to your question!", I spoke and stood up from there along with Aisha.

I know she would be confused because of her baseless statements.

We had our dinner and then left from the venue after taking leave from Aniket as I had no interest in the party now~