25 ~ Her trust

AISHA

"Umhm, obsessed with your wife, have you forgotten how we spent those special nights together?", she spoke those words and suddenly my heart ached.

I don't know why but it felt like someone throbbed a knife inside my stomach.

Although vivaan sir stopped her from speaking any further, but I was hurt again.

When we reached home, I silently changed myself into night gown and without speaking a word to him, shifted inside my blanket.

After some time, he came inside the blanket in his pyjamas and shifted closer to me.

I don't know why I was feeling so hurt. So so hurt. Like someone, snatched my husband from me.
My eyes immediately felt welled up and a lone tear slipped down from my eyes.

He hugged me from behind and kissed on my shoulder.

He called my name with the same sweet voice but I didn't respond.
I was crying silently.

All of a sudden he turned me towards himself and saw the tears falling down from my cheeks. He cupped my cheeks together and asked,

"What happened Aisha? What happened - why are you crying?".

Tears were rolling down my cheeks and I was quiet.

He wiped my tears off and said,
"My baby, I knew that her words must be distrubing you, shit!".

He kissed on my eyes one by one and said,

"Pehle Rona band karo, nahi dekha jaata tumhare aankhon me aansu mujhse".

"First stop crying, I cannot see tears in your eyes".

I calmed myself down.
He lifted my face up by my chin and gently caressed on my cheek.

He started speaking in a low voice,

"Mujhpe bharosa Karti ho na?".

"You trust me na?".
I nodded my head slowly.

"Maine tumhe kal bataya tha na uske baare me, woh kuch bhi boldeti hai Aisha, tumhe lagta hai maine uske saath raat bitaayi hogi?''.

"I had told you yesterday about her name, she speaks without thinking Aisha, do you think I would have spent my night with her".

I gazed into his eyes and his eyes were depicting the truth in his statement. I shook my head slowly.

"Ek baat batau?".

I nodded my head while staring him.

He came closer to me and murmured in my ear,

"Mujhe seduce karne ki koshish kar rahi thi wo".

"She was trying to seduce me".
I gawked at him with my open mouth.

"When? Today? At the party?", I asked him surprisingly and he nodded his head.

"But I didn't see her doing anything? When did she seduce you?", I questioned confusingly.

"When she was sitting beside me", he replied.

Still I didn't understood how.

"But how, I mean, I didn't see anything!?", I asked.

He inhaled deeply and held my hand.
He kept my hand on his thigh and widened his legs. My breathe started to turn heavy.
He slowly started sliding my palm from his thigh towards his bulge and I immediately took my hand away.