26 ~ 'Married to the best man'

VIVAAN

I returned back from the office early today at evening when I came to know that one of my cousin - Piyush was coming to visit us.

I informed everyone in the house and informed the servants to get his room ready. He was going to stay with us for a week. He is a very close cousin of mine, he even visited us in the reception party.

After having my dinner along with mom,dad and Aisha, I went to my room. Aisha was in the washroom changing her clothes.
I was using her laptop and checking the assignment that she was working on.

She is a really hard working girl. I know, and I have plans for her that she isn't aware of. I'll let her know soon.

She came out from the washroom and sat beside me after switching off the lights. She explained me all about her presentation and I was happy to see her hard work.

I kept the laptop aside and took my wife in my arms.
She placed her head on my chest and started to work her fingers on my bare chest.

Everytime she does this, I feel tickles in my body. I like her touch on my skin.

I cupped her cheeks with my palm and lifted her face up. We looked into each other's eyes for minutes.

I wasn't able to resist myself. I placed my lips against hers and started kissing her, slowly.

She started breathing heavily.

I bit her lower lip and sucked it roughly. I removed my mouth from hers and muttered in her ear,

"Kiss me back baby, I'm yearning".

She nodded her head slowly and I crashed my lips on hers again.

I started sucking her lips tasting every bit of it and this time she was responding too. She was doing the same as I was.

I hovered over her and held her tightly by her neck. I started devouring her lips and she was panting now. I held her cheeks tightly and her mouth opened for me.

I entered my tongue inside her exploring her mouth. She moaned inside my mouth heavily and held my wrist that was holding her neck.

She patted me on my bicep signalling me that she needs to breathe in and I left her mouth.

She was inhaling and exhaling fastly. Her bosoms were rising up and down. The way they were moving I just wanted to hold those in my hands full and press them roughly.

I again placed my lips on hers without giving her any more time and sucked her lips. She tastes so sweet. Our eyes were closed and she wrapped her hands around my body pulling me more closer.

I removed away my lips from her and murmured in her ear in my panting voice,

"Please don't pull me more close to you, I'll not able be control myself".

She opened her eyes slowly and removed her arms aside.

I kissed on her forehead and took her over me.

She crossed both her legs on both sides of my body and kept her head on my chest.

My heart was pounding just below her head. I wrapped both my arms around her and held her tightly while caressing her hair.

"Do you like when I kiss you?".

She paused for a minute then nodded her head slowly.

I smiled and tucked the strands of hair behind her ear.

"What else do you like, my love?".

She was smiling.

"I'm waiting for my answer", I teased.

She placed her chin over my chest and looked up at me.

"I like you", she said slowly.

I smiled.

"Only like?".

She shook her head slowly and muttered, "I don't know".
I ran my fingers through her hairs.

"I just know that I made a correct decision by marrying you", she said.

I smiled and questioned,

"But it's just been a week of our marriage, how can you come to conclusion so soon?".

She placed her head on my chest comfortably and muttered against it,

"I just know, my conscience is telling me that I married the best man in this world".

I didn't knew what to say other than kissing on her head.

"Vivaan sir".

"Yes Mrs. Aisha Vivaan Sharma".

She looked up at me.

"Stop using that suffix after my name otherwise I'll call you by this name, always".

She made a pout with her lips.
Aw, she is so cute.

"Say, what were you saying?", I asked.

She said, "I like to sleep like this upon you, it feels like ... Like nothing can come between us".

"That's the truth only baby, I'll never let something or someone come in between us".

"I know", she said and closed her eyes.

"You're my little baby, my heart Aisha," I spoke.

She just, placed a kiss on my heart and then laid down again on my chest.

"Good night", she muttered.

"Call me by my name", I said to her.

She remained silent for seconds then muttered against my chest,

"Good night, Vivaan".

I placed my lips on her forehead and muttered, "Good night, Aisha".