14 ~ Her embrace

VIVAAN

I felt as if my long desired dream came true after marrying her.

I couldn't marry her without her consent but to my luck she agreed to marry me.

I felt out of world.
I brought the new clothes for her immediately. First of all, all the shops were closed but luckily one of my colleagues had opened a shop recently so I called him and he helped me right on time.

She looked so beautiful as my bride. I selected everything for herself of my own choice.

I booked a hotel room immediately for us on the name of me and my wife.
When I opened the door of the booked room, they had decorated it beautifully.

I shut the door behind me and stood against the wall. I was looking at Aisha who was looking around the room.

She moved her gaze to look at me and our eyes locked.

I was so happy that my wife, my long desired wife, was standing beside me in the same room as mine.

I kept the garland aside and within a second lifted her up in my arms.

She looked at me with wide eyes and tried to resist my hold.

"Please keep me down, please", she pleaded.

I took her near the switch board and asked her to switch the lights off.
She slowly did as I ordered.

Candles were burning all around in the room which showed me the way towards the bed.

I placed her gently on bed which was decorated with rose petals. As she laid down, she felt something poking against her back.

She moved a litte and picked the card from beneath her.

She opened the card. I looked into it.

"Congratulations Mr and Mrs Sharma, hope you enjoy your wedding night in our honeymoon suite".

She moved her gaze to look at me and I gave her a smirk. Her cheeks had turned red.

Her chest was heaving up and down fastly. Her bosoms were moving along with her heavy breathe.

I took the card from her hands and kept it aside.

I placed my palm beneath my head supporting it with my elbow.

She was feeling timid beside me.

I touched her hands which were kept on her bare stomach.

As my hand brushed her stomach, her body shivered instantly and she closed her eyes.

I stepped closer to her, laid down beside her and placed my head on the crook of her neck.

She was breathing heavily.

"Aisha".

She didn't respond.

"Aisha", I called again.

She hummed slowly.

"Are you feeling something?", I asked in a low voice.

"I.. I don't know", she replied.

She stayed quite for some minutes and kept on playing with her fingers silently.

I know what she must be thinking right now. It must be so odd for her.
Her first night, with me.
Sharing her bed with me.

But I didn't had any such plans with her. I just wanted to be close to her. I wanted to make her feel comfortable with me.

"Thakk Gaya hu Aisha, Sula do na".