A year's Time:Part One

It's been 2 months since fairy tail was temporarily closed, rumors spread from magnolia and now Fairy Tail has been closed for a multitude of reasons. 

In a village near the town of Gazaina whispering was going around one of the only places to get food and drink. In a corner of the dinner was a salmon haired boy and a blue cat eating fish and meat having a discussion.

“So you're trying to find magic that suits you.” Natsu said his mouth stuffed with food. “Yeah, something that's for me. I wanna be able to help you out more, and the guild is my family too. I wanna contribute.” Happy said. Natsu could see the fire in his son's eyes when he said this. “I'm proud of ya Happy, i’m sure you can do it.” Natsu said stuffing his face some more.

“Has anything caught your eye yet.” He asked. “Not yet the basement had some books on transformation magic so I'll start there.” Happy said.

“Do you know what you're gonna do?” Natsu took time to swallow the rest of his food this time before answering. “I'm thinking we go North.” Happy looked at him confused. “Why North? it's so cold up there.” He said, shivering at the thought.

“Exactly. That's why I wanna go.”

The two of them finished their meal still ignoring the whispering of the people around. Walking out the door it was still mid day, Natsu decided to make more ground to his destination. The two were pretty deep in the Forest before Natsu stopped walking.

“You can come out now.” He said. Out from behind the trees came a blonde and black haired boy with two exceeds. “Natsu Dragneel, I'm here to beat you and prove I'm better than you!” The blonde haired boy said. “Yeah you got this sting.” The red haired cat named Lector said. “Froch thinks so too.” The pajama wearing cat spoke up. Natsu looked amused at this whole Happy thought the see sounded familiar.

“My name is Sting Eucliffe. I'm a white dragon slayer and I actually killed my own dragon making me a true Dragon Slayer.” Sting said arrogantly.

Natsu lost the amusement he felt when he heard that. He didn't get to say or do anything because he was attacked.

White Dragon’s Roar”

A white beam came from the boy’s mouth striking Natsu head on. “Oh yeah I knew you could do it Sting.” The red haired cat said. “Was there ever any doubt?” Sting asked, his nose pointed to the sky radiating arrogance.

“Was that it? Is that all the power of a true Dragon Slayer.” Natsu said the smoke around his body disappeared. “How are you-” Sting said nervously.

Natsu started to raise his magic power, heat coming off him in waves. At this point sting and the black haired boy were on their knees. “I doubt you could kill a dragon with that roar.” Natsu said, walking towards him.

“I-I did-R-Rouge was there and he did it too.” The boy stuttered. “ Yeah we killed our dragons with our bare hands.” The boy known as Rouge said.

Natsu raised his power some more making it hard for the boys to breathe. “Don't lie to me, you two barely have enough power to beat a Vulcan let alone a real dragon. So how about you tell me what really happened?”