Second Rate

Fubuki could say this guy was definitely strong, as he swung the two axes he had in his hands the bastard dodged and shot shadow spikes at him. Fubuki blasted snow from his snowboard and dodged the spikes by going in the air and he attacked.

A spike of snow was formed on the bottom of his board and he dropped on the vampire. Shadows erupted from the vampire's hands destroying the spike and the board simultaneously and blew Fubuki into a tree.

Black cutter”

The vampire announced as a black blade was sent towards the snow user, Fubuki ducked in time to not be cut in half like the trees behind him. Fubuki got up laughing, on both fighters you could see bruises and scratches on their forms. “You haven enough fun?” Fubuki asked. The vampire laughed as he answered. “Just a little.” Fubuki charged him, starting a heated back and forth.

With his shadows the vampire was able trade blows with Fubuki’s axes, the two were smiling as they fought through the forest. The cuts and the bruises only fuel they're excitement as they put their lives on the line. The ax wielder dodged backwards from a shadow attack. The vampire tried to follow after him but he was grabbed from behind.

“Snow Angel”

A beautiful woman made of snow wrapped her arms around him keeping the vampire in place. Magic started to swirl around Fubuki as he sent his next attack.

“Snow Demon”

A demonic counterpart to the snow angel was shot from his magical circle. It had claws and long fangs protruding from its mouth with two horns on its head.

“BOOST!”

Fubuki yelled and a snowflake appeared in front of the demon making it bigger, stronger, and faster. The vampire’s face showed surprise at the new speed of the attack and he wasn't fast enough to do anything to stop it. The attack landed and the demon bit into the vampire taking off his shoulder as it took him through several trees.

Fubuki made a new snowboard and rode after his opponent, once he got to where he should have been he wasn't there. He looked around his guard up but it was too late, from behind he was impaled. Turning his head he saw the badly hurt vampire coming out of his shadow with a sinister grin. “Now this is fun.” He said laughing. Fubuki, thinking fast, made a snow angel behind his enemy and it grabbed him and pulled him away. 

The vampire just laughed as it fell back into the shadows disappearing. “Well this isn't fun.” He said before having to dodge a shadow attack, and then multiple other ones. Fubuki wasn't one for strategy but he knew he would have to think to get out of this one. He was being bombarded with attacks from all sides and none of his seemed to do anything. Thinking for a while he came up with an idea. If he couldn't catch him in the shadows he would just catch him out of them.

Taking a great leap straight up in the air with his snowboard at his feet at least six snowflakes appeared below him. He started to spin fast in the air as wind and snow started to be collected at the bottom of his board. 

“Eternal Blizzard!”

He launched the snow into the Snowflakes and as with every other move the snow grew stronger to the point of becoming a storm that overtook a large part of the forest they were in. As he landed the vampire appeared from the shadows to attack but he started to freeze almost instantly. His vision was also impaired by the storm. Fubuki smirked in victory as his plan worked. He sped over to him the snow storm having no effect on him and made a powerful swing downward trying to cut him in half.