Night Assault

Another two years passed and with it came more changes in the lives of The Fairy’s. The S class rank got two new additions in the forms of Kinana and Millianna which resulted in a huge party, in which Kinana shared a passionate drunken kiss with Natsu that she didn't remember in the morning. Wakaba added a new addition to his family in the form of a son which Romeo was happy about because he always wanted a little brother. Kaiori turned five and she was just a ball of energy now. She kept all the people in the guild on their toes at all times with her games. 

Natsu lost a bet to the guys in guild and had to model in the nude which backfired on them when he became the most eligible bachelor in Fiore soon after. Which irked a lot of women who knew him but they would be lying to you if they said they didn't have a copy of the magazine. Natsu on the other hand hates the attention as he couldn't even walk down the street nowadays without almost being assaulted.

Another thing was that he became closer with the other guilds and he often went to visit them. He chatted with Jenny and they got along great. He found it nice to hang around her. Master Bob still made him uncomfortable with certain comments but Natsu thought he was a good guy. At Lamia he often got his ear talked off by the old lady but to him it was still better than those boring meetings with the council. He often spared and beat Jura while he was there. Saying he couldn't shame Fairy Tail as it's master even In a spare. 

Lyon got into a relationship with Sherry, Natsu guessed he finally got over Juvia, and speaking of Sherry her little cousin sherria joined the guild and she had God slayer magic. She's taken to calling him Natsu-niisama after a while. Natsu didn't mind it of course, the girl reminded him of Wendy and Happy agreed.

Another change was that a new guild appeared claiming they were the strongest guild in Fiore. A guild called sabertooth, the same guild they just watched win the Grand Magic Games.

What an upset the new guild sabertooth has taken first place in this year's games. Led by their twin dragons they swept the competition. Are they the new strongest guild as they've been saying!?” The announcer said as the crowd cheered for the team in the middle of the stadium.

Well who knows, Fairy Tail hasn't participated in years. Who knows what the outcome would be if that happened.” The old man announced. “That is true but for now give it up for the winners of this year's Grand Magic Games!” The crowd went wild as the members of saber tooth pulled a face at The Fairy Tail comment.

*✓*

After the games you could see Sting and Rouge walking down a street filled with food stalls and Sting was grumbling. “Stupid announcer mentioning Fairy Tail. Of course we would've beat those cowards.” He said with mass irritation. Rouge just kept quiet as his friend vented. “Yeah, who knew Natsu was such a coward? You could beat him easily now, Sting.” Lector said. “Damn right I can.” He agreed hastily, his irritation spiking to a new level at the mention of his hero.

“Beat Natsu?” 

They turned around to see two people coming out of a food stall. “You could barely beat Lyon and you think you could beat Natsu.”

Sting and Rouge laid eyes on a black haired teen who looked to be the same age as them or maybe a year older. He had meat kebab in his mouth and striking red orbs with pale skin. His hair was short just coming down to his ear lobes. On his neck they could see a crimson Fairy tail mark with a black outline.