A Years Time:Part Two

Bisca, Kinana, and Laki were in a city in the west walking through busy streets. They arrived in the west around a month ago, they could find the gunsmith Bisca needed to see and had to find the guy which took a full month. They were making their way to a spot he's spotted quite frequently. 

During their journey they all followed Natsu’s words and pushed themselves, for the first 4 months Laki and Bisca on top of their own training were teaching Kinana how to use magic. She learned how to harness her magic power pretty quickly which surprised them but what shocked them more was the fact she was able to use poison smoke. They asked her if she used magic before but she said she couldn't remember.

The three arrived at the entrance of a famous Casino called the “Revolver” before they walked in, Laki spoke up.

“Are you sure this guy is gonna be here?” She asked, pushing her glasses up. “I don't know but from what we gathered he is very addicted to gambling and this is his favorite casino.” Bisca replied, shaking her head in frustration.

“And we have this drawing-kina.” Kinana said, pulling out a drawing. It showed a man who looked to be in his mid twenties. He had black short hair and glasses, and what looked like a tattoo on his neck. 

As they were looking at the drawing the doors to the casino opened and someone was thrown out. Lowering the drawing they all saw what looked like the man they were looking for. Looking at the drawing again they raised an eyebrow, lowering it again they leaned in closer and started at the man on the ground.

 Looking at the drawing again they raised an eyebrow, lowering it again they leaned in closer and started at the man on the ground

“Are you the famous gunsmith Griffin?” Bisca asked. The man on the ground fixed his glasses and looked up at them, he got up quickly and put his hands up smiling. “Listen ladies I don't know what problem you might have with me but I already settled my debts.” He said, sweating nervously. 

“No, I want you to make some guns for me.” Bisca said, her face showing confusion. Griffin paused for a moment, when he looked up again he had stars in his eyes. “You have money!” 

“Uhh yes?” She answered in a question. “Ok, well come with me.” he said and started to speed down the street. The three watched him with various degrees of shock on their faces. “ You sure we can trust this guy.” Laki asked. “He seems strange.” Kinana said.

“Very strange”

*✓*

Around the same time in the North Natsu, Happy, and the mystery snowboarder were resting after the avalanche, the blizzard still raging around them.

“That was so fun!” The snowboarder said. The boy was a few inches shorter than Natsu was,his hair was big and it was an icy blue.

 The boy was a few inches shorter than Natsu was,his hair was big and it was an icy blue