Returners

The guild was having a surprisingly calm evening. Other than the intermediate cries of the small Dragneel no loud noises were being heard in the guild. It was all shaping up to be a pretty uneventful day for the usual rowdy guild.

“Thanks Boze, this fish is the best.” Happy said as he was sitting at the bar in his human form. He was a little taller than before, his blue hair falling just to the bottom of his ears. His face had a burn scar on the right side, it was very noticeable on the boy as his face looked very innocent. He still wore his black hooded jacket with his simple black jeans. His cat ears twitching every so slightly as he ate his meal.

“No problem, Happy.” Boze said. The ball headed man was still wearing his glasses but that was all he kept of his old look. He wore a formal red and purple vest. Formal slacks and black boots.

Over at a specific table, the members of Natsu's harem were having a calm meal while talking about their life. “ Laki, you have to be more careful. Kaiori almost saw you naked on a leash.” Bisca told their resident masochist. “Yeah you saw what it did to Kagura-nya when she saw you tied and gagged.” Millianna added on. Kagura blushed when she remembered what Natsu was doing to a tied up Laki.

“Hey you were there too. Don't just blame me.” Laki pointed at the cat girl who just whistled innocently. “ And besides Bisca, don't forget we caught you and Natsu in the kitchen. You were lucky Happy and Kaiori stayed in the guild.” Bisca had the decency to blush at the accusation. “Well that was just- it wasn't- it was Natsu I told him to wait.” She stuttered. “That's not what it seemed like if I remember correctly before we opened the door we could hear. More Natsu, give it to me harder. Make me pregnant again.” Laki said moaning like the gunner who's whole face was in flames.

Kinana stayed silent as they argued about their sexual decency in their home. She had a small smile on her face remembering her own activities with her love. “Ok fine we'll just talk to Natsu when he gets back. Make sure that he knows he can't just take us whenever he wants.” Kagura said, blushing up a storm at her own words. The women all besides Kinana gave a weak yeah in agreement.

“MEEENNNN!”

ichiya and team trimen walked in the guild. Disrupting the guild's calm day. Jenny Realight walked in behind them, her beauty encaptivating as always. She was wearing a purple dress that showed off one of her beautiful legs. She strode over to the fiancee table and flicked her hair. On her ring finger she had a dragon ring with a blue jewel. “The most beautiful fiance is here.” She said as she sat down at the table. “Where's my sweetheart?” While her words may sound arrogant, that was just her personality and it didn't really bother the others anymore. 

When Jenny and Natsu got together the model convinced Natsu to work with her. They quickly rose to fame and became Fiore’s most beloved couple. “He's out right now. But more importantly, what are you guys doing here?” As the advisor Laki was in charge of the guild while Natsu was gone.

“Well we picked up some strange magical waves from where Tenrou island used to be.” The guild quieted down at her words and they all turned to the model. “It's exactly as our beloved Jenny has said. We wanted to inform our allies at Fairy Tail.” Ichiya said. The guild was quiet and didn't say anything as they digested this information.