THE COURSE (3)

"Hi Ty!"

A smiling Sylvia greeted him as soon as he entered the classroom. He automatically returned the smile and sat on the vacant seat beside her. Since their kiss at the practice game, this is the first time he has seen and talked to her.

"I thought you already forgot all about me. You've been silent," she murmured and he felt a little peeved with that. He does have plans to take things further between them but he has yet to express that intention. Yet, here she is and making him feel a little defensive. Is she another Bernadette?

When he glanced at her, he saw her teasing smile and that calmed him down. Maybe, there is nothing to be defensive about and he is just overreacting. "Sorry. I have been busy. Why don't I treat you to a snack after this to make it up to you?"

"That would be nice," Sylvia agreed and their conversation stopped at that since the professor decided to make his appearance at that exact moment.

Ty's attention is divided between the current lecture and the memory of his first encounter with Sylvia.

Before they had this class together, they have met at the Isis Bar last semester. He and Carly have been drinking with a group of fratmen when Sylvia and some of her girlfriends entered the bar. The moment the group came in, Sylvia immediately caught his attention. She was wearing a glittering tube dress reaching up to her mid-thigh only. He could see the never-ending legs! Hu-wow!

Sometime later, they were eyeing each other up from across their own tables. He could see that she was as interested in him as he was in her. At that time, he was with another girl officially but that did not stop him from lusting after another. When did it ever? He could not stop the heat coursing through his veins while Sylvia was undressing him with her eyes as he was doing with her.

He saw her slightly inclining her head towards the direction of the restroom in a signal that was as clear to him as day. She stood up, caught his eyes, excused herself from her group, and started walking towards the restroom. He did the same to his own group and followed after her.

He found himself being tugged into one of the cubicles inside the women's restroom. Thank goodness, they were the only ones there. Without much ado, he gently pushed Sylvia to turn her back on him, her palms on the opposite wall. Easily pushing her dress up around her waist, with her thongs pushed down her knees, he pushed the woman to lean down a little bit further with her hips raised up in offering. He gently pushed her legs apart and slipped a finger inside her pussy to check if she was ready for him. She was already wet.

He grasped her hips and pulled her towards him to meet his upward thrust. She is innocent no more and that does not matter to him. He was inside her to the hilt and they both groaned at the pleasure that action brought them. He pistoned into her some more. Harder. Deeper. Until he felt her fall apart in climax, her intimate muscles gripping him hard. That intensified the pleasure for him. It was almost too late for him before he was able to withdraw from her and released.

Still clasping Sylvia's hips, his upper body half draped over her back while he struggled to regain his breath. "I'm Ty," he said when he had enough breath in him to speak.

"I know. I'm Sylvia," she replied shakily.

"Nice to meet you, Sylvia. We should do this again."

She glanced back at him, still breathing hard. "That would be nice," she agreed, grinning.

He chuckled before letting her go. He fixed himself and went out of there first. He was already seated at his own table when he saw Sylvia returning to her own. The woman looked immaculate as before. Nobody could have guessed the hanky-panky they were doing inside the restroom. He couldn't help but smile. At the corner of his eye, he saw Carly follow his stare. When his friend looked back at him, the guy was also grinning with a knowing look in his eyes.