Chapter 1

Cadyen's point of view. 

 My name is Cadyen Martinez, and I am currently a student at the College of Stellar Arts Academy. I am pursuing a degree in Theater Arts, and I am also an avid Baseball player. I have played baseball since 8th grade, and it has been my favorite sport ever since. I am lucky to have my best friend, Dylan Gracia, with me on this journey. Dylan is also studying Theater and has a minor in Photography. We have been friends since the first grade, and he has always supported and encouraged me through life's ups and downs.

Dylan's point of view. 

My name is Dylan Gracia. I am currently a student at the College of Stellar Arts Academy, pursuing a degree in Theater Arts with a minor in Photography. My best friend since the first grade is also in the same College. I came out as gay in the 8th grade and realized that he was the only one I wanted to spend the rest of my life with as the love of my life.

Early Fall.

Dylan's point of view.

It was the start of college in our first year and it had been about two months since we started everything felt new and exciting but I had been so busy recently that I hadn't had time to see Cayden and that was something I truly hated he was my best friend the one that kept me grounded and even though we were both study the same thing we still didn't see each other because of our different schedules. We had plans to hang out and catch up tonight and I was nervous, why should be nervous to spend time with Cayden he was my best friend yeah, but I was in love with him and he had no idea.

Mel's Coffee shop Monday night.

Dylan: Cay over here!

Cayden: Hey what I tell you about calling me that.

Dylan: Oh come on it's been your nickname since first grade. 

Cayden: Exactly it's getting old.

Dylan: Wow my love and affection is getting old?

Cayden: Yes indeed it is.

Dylan: Do you not want to be my best friend anymore are you replacing me? 

Cayden: Yeah I am replacing you with Nick my roommate he's way cooler than you. 

Dylan: Wow that hurts I thought I was your ride or die. 

Cayden: It's a joke Dylan you know you are my ride or die for life.

Dylan: Good you can never get rid of me.

Cayden: I don't plan on it I am stuck with you for the rest of my life no matter what.

Dylan: So how was Baseball practice today?

Cayden: It went well I am nervous for the first game of the season. 

Dylan: Why are you nervous you're an amazing player.

Cayden: Thanks for the boost of confidence baby. 

Dylan: What did you just say?

Cayden: I said uh dude.

Dylan: No you didn't you said baby!

Cayden: Okay so maybe I did but it didn't mean anything it just split out. 

Dylan: Oh okay. 

Cayden: You seem kind of hurt that it didn't mean anything is there something you want to talk about? 

Dylan: I am fine nothing we need to talk about.

Cayden: If you're sure, so are you coming to my game Tomorrow?

Dylan: I wouldn't miss it for the world.

 Cayden's point of view.

Are you fucking kidding me Cayden, Baby what's wrong with you, you just called your best friend baby the person you have been in love with since your sophomore year of high school the person you haven't even had the guts to tell you were Pansexual yet. You can't just say things like that Cayden get-together. 

Back at Cayden's dorm. 

Dylan: See you tomorrow?

Cayden: Yep see you. 

Cayden walks into his room. 

Nick: Hey did you have fun with Dylan?

Cayden: Yeah I did but I was such a fucking idiot and called him baby it just split out.

Nick: Did he catch it? 

Cayden: Of course he did. 

Nick: Dude don't you think it's time you tell him you have feelings for him I mean seriously you have had feelings for him since sophomore year of high school and haven't even told him you are Pansexual yet.

Cayden: I am scared he's going to hate me.

Nick: Why the fuck would he hate you?

Cayden: I don't know it complicated between us we are best friends this isn't one of the stupid Wattpad stories with the best friends falling in love after drunkenly having sex at a party or something. (or is it?)

Nick: Oh come I know that and you know that's not the case but there is a party tomorrow night after the game and you and Dylan are going I already told Jake to make sure he comes.

Cayden: Yeah I am sure you are going to give Jake the time of his life at that party if he gets Dylan to come to the party.

Nick: Well he is my boyfriend I would give him the time of his life either way. 

Cayden: You two sicken me.

Nick: Well maybe we wouldn't sicken you if you sucked up and told Dylan how you felt and you would be getting laid too.

Cayden: I truly hate you. 

Nick: No you don't I am amazing. 

Cayden: Says who?

Nick: My boyfriend thank you very much. 

Cayden: He just likes your dick. 

Dylan's point of view.

Oh my god, Cayden called me baby where the fuck did that come from does he like me back? I was rethinking my whole life right now what if he did like me back could this mean there was hope for us as a couple truly that would be a dream come true if he liked me back I have liked him since the 8th grade and being his boyfriend would be amazing he seems like he would treat me like a Prince.

Two days later in the Student lounge.

Dylan: Hey Nick Where's Cayden?

Nick: He was talking to our coach he should be here soon. 

Jake: Hey handsome.

Nick: Hey you (Pecks his lips)

Dylan: Would you two get a room? 

Nick: Would you Cayden figure out your shit?

Dylan: Shut up.