Chapter 10

Dylan's point of view.

I'm going on vacation with my boyfriend and his parents. This is not the first time I'm going with Cayden and his family on vacation because we have been best friends since the first grade. We know almost everything about each other and know each other better than we know ourselves. Sometimes, our families were very different. Cayden's family was way more supportive and emotional than mine. Though Cayden always said his family was my family. When we had drama performances in high school, his parents would bring me flowers as they did the same thing with Cayden, which I thought was nice. I spent a lot of time at Cayden's house growing up, and I slept over almost every time because my parents used to travel for work a lot when I was growing up.

Saturday morning Cayden picks up Dylan from his sister's apartment. 

Dylan: Morning babe.

Cayden: Morning.

Dylan: Coffee?

Cayden: Yeah thanks.

Dylan leans to kiss Cayden. 

Cayden: How's your sister doing?

Dylan: She is good she making food right now for later she said you should join us she misses you.

Cayden: I would love to babe sounds great.

Dylan: So what do you need to buy for the trip?

Cayden: I want to get a few more bathing suits I don't want to the same one the whole time.

Dylan: You sound like a girl, what next so you're not wearing the same one in your Instagram photos?

Cayden: Yes that is exactly why you have a problem with me having a nice Instagram. 

Dylan: No not at all.

Cayden: You are getting different ones too if you want to be in my photos.

Dylan: Alright fine you girl. 

Cayden: Shut up you jerk off.

Dylan: Nice way to speak to your boyfriend.

 Cayden: Whatever. 

Dylan: Did you tell your parents we were dating?

Cayden: Of course, I did why would I tell them?

Dylan: I don't know.

Cayden: I wanted to our room at the hotel and well my handsome we got it!

Dylan: Good I want to be able to make out in private. 

Cayden: Is that all you want to do?

Dylan: Well I was hoping for a bit more than that.

Cayden: Mhm okay I think that can be arranged.

Dylan: Glad to hear that.

At the mall.

Dylan's point of view.

 shopping Cayden and it felt like I was shopping with a girl. Don't tell him I said that, he might get angry, but it's the truth. He had to go through all the clothes and make sure they matched his theme or whatever. I don't think it was annoying or anything, I found it cute, but sometimes I got bored with it. He's more like the girl in the relationship if there was one, which there isn't. But if there were, he would be the girl. 

Dylan: Can you hurry up we have been at this for two hours and I am hungry.

Cayden: I am almost done.

Dylan: You said that four stores ago babe I am bored.

Cayden: I promise five more minutes and then I will feed you.