Chapter 11

Cayden's point of view.

The anticipation was electric as we prepared for our trip to Hawaii the next morning. This marked my inaugural vacation with Dylan since officially becoming a couple, and the excitement bubbled within me as I eagerly looked forward to the experiences that awaited us on this journey. Dylan and I had recently broached the topic of intimacy, both desiring a more memorable and deliberate moment than our hazy first encounter fueled by alcohol. What better backdrop for a romantic connection than the enchanting landscapes of Hawaii? While Paris might be considered the epitome of romance, Hawaii, in our hearts, claimed a close second. The prospect of sharing such an intimate experience amidst the islands' beauty added an extra layer of anticipation to our getaway. Beyond our expectations, my parents shared in the excitement. Their enthusiasm stemmed from the prospect of quality time in paradise and witnessing Dylan and me as a couple. Their unwavering support had always been a source of comfort, and having them witness our relationship firsthand made the upcoming trip even more special.

Airport 5 am. 

Dylan: Why the fuck am I awake right now?

Cayden: You're the one who chose to come on this trip. 

Dylan: Shut up and don't talk to me.

Cayden: Right you're not a morning person. 

Dylan: No I am not. 

Cayden: I am sorry baby.

Cayden's point of view.

When we arrived in Hawaii, Dylan seemed to be feeling much better. He had fallen asleep on the flight and his mood had significantly improved when he woke up. We were both thrilled to be here and excited about all the fun and exciting things happening on this trip.

Hotel. 

Michelle: Alright we are all checked in her are your room keys boys we are meeting for dinner at 5:30 and you boys are free to do whatever you guys want for the rest of the night.

Cayden: Sounds great Mom thanks.

Dylan: Thank you so much Mrs.Martenzi 

Michelle: Please call me Michelle.

Andres: And please call me Andres. 

Michelle: Honey you are family now you always have been. 

Dylan: Thank you have no idea how much that means to me.

The boy's Hotel room.

Cayden: Oh my god babe this is beautiful!

Dylan: This is Heaven I want to live here forever.

Cayden: Let's drop out of college and move to Hawaii. 

Dylan: Sounds like a plan. 

Cayden: We should unpack and get cleaned up for dinner.

Dylan: Yeah we should.