Chapter 3

With the help of the power of whiskey, Jian Jinzhao had a rare night's sleep. When he woke up, light was already coming from the cracks in the curtains.

Jian Jinzhao touched the hot sweat on his forehead and breathed out dizzily -

although he could no longer remember last night's dream, what was certain was that he was still trapped in the bad shadow of his previous life, and he didn't know when Only then can we come out completely.

Jian Jinzhao was not a person who liked to stay in bed. After a while, he got up and washed up. The first time he walked out of the room, he saw the figure on the sofa.

"Teacher Jian, good morning."

Yu Yan also woke up, still wearing the bathrobe.

"..."

Jian Jinzhao was slow for a moment before he remembered the accident last night, "Good morning, when did you wake up?"

This man was quite obedient and well-organized, and he didn't make any noise during his stay last night.

Yu Yan stood up and said, "Not long after, there were spare toiletries in the bathroom outside the hall, so I used them. I originally wanted to leave directly, but... the clothes I changed into last night were not dry." There was a hint of

embarrassment in his voice. .

It's indeed a bit strange to go out in a bathrobe in broad daylight.

Jian Jinzhao said, "Wait a minute, I'll ask the hotel to bring you a set of clothes."

Yu Yan's eyes brightened slightly, "Okay."

Compared to the lust-ridden appearance last night, he now felt more like a man A college student with a clean and outstanding temperament.

Jian Jinzhao called for room service, walked to the bar and poured himself a glass of warm water.

Yu Yan stood there, his eyes following his movements closely.

Jian Jinzhao knew what Yu Yan could achieve in the future, but he didn't know his current situation. "Have you graduated from college? How come you signed with Qin Lang's Maiying Entertainment?" He thought carefully about Yu Yan's "

previous life" The actor appears to be an artist under Beidou Film and Television.

This company is one of the two giants in China's film and television industry, and has produced countless actors and actresses.

"Twenty-one years old, just graduated in June."

Yu Yan took the opportunity to approach and simply explained, "I have always been interested in acting, and it happened that Qin... Qin Lang opened the door, and the conditions offered were quite good. I agreed to sign the contract without much thought." When

Jian Jinzhao heard his confession, a trace of helplessness overflowed from his brows - he

is indeed a graduate who has not experienced much in the world, and Qin Lang can easily take advantage of him by giving him a little sweetness.

The hotel quickly sent a brand new set of clothes and two extra exquisite breakfasts.

Jian Jinzhao signaled, "Let's leave after breakfast."

Yu Yan didn't hide his happiness at all, "Thank you, Teacher Jian!"

The two sat down facing each other.

Jian Jinzhao took a sip of corn juice to warm his stomach. After thinking about it, he gave some advice, "You know what happened last night. Qin Lang is not a good choice."