Chapter 107

Feeling the sudden force on his shoulders, Yu Xiang straightened his back in shock.

He raised his eyes uncertainly, and when he met the smiling eyes of the person in front of him, there was always an indescribable subtle feeling -

wasn't it?

Why is Teacher Yu Yan's tone of greeting so scary?

He is just a newcomer, he shouldn't have done anything wrong, right?

Yu Xiang choked his Adam's apple nervously, and carefully cast a "helping" look at Jian Jinzhao, who was not far away.

The next second, Yu Yan turned around to block his sight, "What are you looking at?"

"Ah?"

Yu Xiang shook his head quickly and spoke more sincerely, "Teacher Yu, you are joking, I am just a newcomer with no works. , I have watched the movies you starred in several times, and I have to look up to you."

"Where?"

Yu Yan smiled, "You are led by Teacher Jian and Director Qin, and I envy you."

Jian Jinzhao Hearing the back and forth between the two, he held back his laughter.

He saw that Yu Yan was about to be "teased" into a little quail by Yu Yan, so he hurried back and said, "Okay, you two, stop being polite to each other here." He glanced at

Yu Yan without leaving any trace, and then looked at Qin Fengyi said, "If Director Qin makes a new movie in the future, I'll see if he can cast you two and give us a chance to learn from each other."

Qin Fengyi responded with a smile, "It's easy to talk about, so two handsome guys like this should appear in my movie at the same time. Are you worried that no one will watch it?"

A staff member around responded calmly, "Then I will definitely be the first one to rush into the cinema."

Everyone smiled and then entered a new round at Jian Jinzhao's simple signal. test play.

Yu Yan borrowed a small ponytail from the staff and squatted in front of the monitor without showing off.

Speaking of which, in the past, either Jian Jinzhao was watching him in front of the monitor, or he and Jian Jinzhao acted opposite each other. There were not many "role reversal" experiences like this.

Yu Yan was very measured and did not disturb the audition of Jian Jinzhao, Yu Xiang and others. He just stared at his lover's figure with relish in the real-time screen.

When Qin Fengyi came back, he saw this scene -

Yu Yan, who was over 80 meters tall, was sitting huddled on a pony, with almost nowhere to rest his long legs. He had to hold his knees with his hands to stabilize his balance in front of him.

Although this sitting posture looks "difficult", the smile at the corner of his mouth is really eye-catching.

Qin Fengyi walked closer quickly, "Hey, why are you sitting on such a small chair? Hurry up and ask the staff to change it for you."

Yu Yan calmed down his smile slightly, "It's okay Director Qin, I usually watch the filming on the crew. You won't feel tired if you sit on this kind of chair."

Having said that, Qin Fengyi still asked the staff to change to a more comfortable chair with a backrest. "There is a long scene this afternoon, so it will probably take some time." "If

you want to sit in it , Here we are waiting for Jinzhao to finish work. If you sit on this pony for several hours, you will have to lose your legs."

Yu Yan did not hesitate and simply pulled the new chair and sat next to Qin Fengyi, "Thank you, Director Qin, I will do it this afternoon. I'll follow you to become a director."