Chapter 57

The moment the alarm clock rang, Yu Yan woke up as quickly as possible, turned around and turned off the alarm on his phone.

The sleeping Jian Jinzhao broke away from the warm embrace and groaned unconsciously.

Yu Yan seemed to understand Jian Jinzhao's needs, turned around and tightened his grip again, "I'm here, you continue to sleep."

The two of them lay in each other's arms for a while, until there was no more time to delay, Yu Yan carefully coaxed. .

"Teacher Jian, I have to get up."

Jian Jinzhao ignored him.

Yu Yan kissed his ear again and said, "Sleep a little longer."

Jian Jinzhao didn't seem to wake up, but slightly shrank his head into the quilt, as if he disliked his noise.

Yu Yan laughed.

Only when sleeping does Jian Jinzhao show such cute little behavior.

Yu Yan quietly got out of bed to wash up, and when he returned to the bedroom, he met Jian Jinzhao's sleepy eyes - he

had obviously just woken up, but not fully awake yet.

Yu Yan approached quickly and said, "Good morning, Teacher Jian, are you resting well?"

Jian Jinzhao moved slightly and felt as if his whole body was about to fall apart.

He squinted at the refreshed Yu Yan, and some unspeakable images emerged from the chaos and sleepiness -

no matter how he surrendered or even beat or scolded him, the fierce movements of the person in front of him never stopped, and he simply couldn't stop them. live.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

Yu Yan leaned closer and tried to kiss his lips.

Jian Jinzhao raised his hand to block his young boyfriend, and replied angrily, "Go away, I don't care about you." It was the

first time that Yu Yan heard such explicit complaints from Jian Jinzhao, and he didn't feel unhappy at all.

When he saw the red marks on the other party's body, he felt an indescribable sense of satisfaction, "Teacher Jian, are you comfortable?"

Jian Jinzhao's ears instantly turned red, and he pretended not to hear and shrank back into the quilt.

Yu Yan quickly pulled off the quilt for him, "Hey, that's it, don't be bored, I won't make trouble for you anymore."

Jian Jinzhao was really tired, and his eyelids were a little twitching, "What time is it, what are you doing?" Time to leave?"

"It's ten forty, I'll leave soon."

Yu Yan leaned over and kissed his forehead, "Are you hungry? I'll ask the hotel to bring you food?"

"Goodbye, I'll go again Sleep for a while."

Jian Jinzhao simply stopped struggling, closed his eyes again and replied to him, "Well, you can go alone, I won't send you out."

Yu Yan couldn't help biting his lip, "Perfunctory, I'm We've only been gone for half a month."

Jian Jinzhao felt pain, opened his eyes and asked, "What's the matter? Do I have to hold a farewell party for you?" "

Don't tell me yet, I wish you could go away for a while now."

Somewhat. Things, once you get the hang of it and get the taste for it, will only happen more and more often.

Jian Jinzhao didn't dare to think deeply about it now. If the two of them stayed at home on vacation, Yu Yan would be able to get out of bed with his reputation as a wild dog who eats meat and can't control himself when it makes trouble.