Chapter 7

In the clean and bright training room, the background wall has a whale logo spliced from film reels, which is a very special design.

"Tick tock!"

The alarm clock rang on time.

The specially hired bodybuilding coach clapped his hands and said, "Okay, we'll be here for the physical training this morning. Let's take a rest and eat separately. There will be Teacher Zou's line class at two o'clock in the afternoon. Remember to arrive on time." "

Yes."

scattered. The response sounded.

Until the coach strode out of the training room, the young boy on the far left immediately sat down.

"Oh my god, I thought the physical education class at school was perverted enough, but I didn't expect it to be even more perverted here at the company."

After two full hours, he only took a brief fifteen-minute break.

After this training, where are you going to go to the crew to film? It feels like he could have made his debut as a special forces soldier.

After the young boy finished speaking, he patted the companion next to him, "Qizhou, why don't you sit down and rest for a while?"

Both of them are students majoring in theater and performance. Not long ago, 'Whale Shadow' contacted the school tutor to select someone, Their mentors specifically reserved spots for them.

When faced with this invitation at first, both of them were reluctant to come. Later, after unexpectedly learning that 'Whale Shadow' was a new company founded by Jian Jinzhao, their thoughts naturally changed - who is

Jian Jinzhao?

There are a few movie stars in the entertainment industry who have both popularity and performance, and the connections and resources behind them are also unenviable by ordinary people.

Although they don't understand why Jian Jinzhao left "Kyoya" to start a new company, if he can catch the other party's eye and become one of the company's highly favored newcomers, will he still worry about his future stardom?

"I'm a little tired."

Qi Zhou was also tired. He was just about to sit down and rest when he noticed Yu Yan next to him -

with the same training content and intensity, he had completed every item in the class. Particularly outstanding, even now that it's time to rest, he still maintains a relatively relaxed look, without any sign of fatigue.

Yu Yan ignored the exchange between the two of them and walked back to the back cabinet without saying a word.

To facilitate training, he only wore a black vest, revealing his smooth arm muscles and superior latissimus dorsi muscles.

Qi Zhou narrowed his eyes, feeling unspeakably unhappy.

Before the emotion dissipated, Yin Tianshuang, one of the girls training at the same venue, walked up to Yu Yan and said, "Yu Yan, are you free tonight?"

She invited warmly, "I have a pretty good script in my hand. I'd like to have you act as a co-star, can you?"

This is a performance task they just assigned yesterday:

a single or double team is required to perform a camera performance with the theme of 'love and hate'.

Yu Yan stopped drinking water and refused coldly, "Sorry, I have a solo scene that I want to perform. You can try to find someone else."

After saying that, he cast a look at Qi Zhou with a sharp look in his eyes. Flash past.

He had noticed Qi Zhou's appraising gaze early on. It was a gaze that contained hostility and made people very uncomfortable.