Chapter 52

When Jian Jinzhao heard this self-introduction, a hint of defensiveness suddenly overflowed from his heart, and his originally fuzzy memory finally became clear.

In his previous life, the reason why he was involved in the "money laundering case" was precisely because Qin Ye and others hooked up with the Huanyu Group behind his back. This power encompasses giant crocodile groups in all walks of life.

When the incident happened suddenly, Jian Jinzhao fell into the abyss before he could sort out his thoughts. Not long after his rebirth, he went online to collect a lot of background information about "Huanyu" - now Huanyu is a

family business, and it started out as a freight forwarder. In its heyday, it was unrivaled on the three fronts of sea, land and air.

It is also because of the innate advantages of freight transportation that they have mastered the source manufacturers of various department stores, soft furnishings and hardware in less than five years. From investment to production, from production to monopoly, they have moved quickly and fiercely step by step.

As long as there are new industries in these years, Huanyu will definitely grab a share of the pie. When it comes to private companies in China, it is definitely at the top!

Huanyu Film and Television, a subsidiary of Huanyu, has been established for a long time and has always focused on film and television investment.

The projects invested and operated in these years have produced a few hit dramas, but most of them are "commercial bad movies." Eight out of ten film and television dramas that have been criticized by netizens are produced by this company.

Jian Jinzhao, who learned about this, also thought that sometimes the so-called "investment in bad movies" is not necessarily to make money, but to cover up some unspeakable transactions behind it.

Jian Jinzhao looked at the person in front of him and looked at him without any trace.

Zou Qian wore a low-key black suit, but the small silver label on the collar showed how expensive this private custom-made suit was.

His eyebrows were not outstanding, but there was a hint of restrained vigor, like a snow leopard leisurely patrolling, but it seemed that it could pounce and bite people to pieces in the next second.

Zou Gan noticed Jian Jinzhao's caution, "Mr. Jian, if I remember correctly, this is the first time we have met? Have there been any social misunderstandings before?"

Jian Jinzhao realized his brief gaffe and quickly adjusted, "Sorry, I didn't recognize Mr. Zou for a moment."

"It's normal for Mr. Jian not to recognize him when we first meet."

Zou Qian didn't care about this "gaffe" reaction. He took out a thin silver coin from the inner pocket of his suit. box and took out a business card with gilded characters on a black background.

"It seems impolite to directly ask Mr. Jian for WeChat, so could you please accept my contact information first?" Written

on the business card were several concise and clear characters: Zou Qian, Executive Vice President of Huanyu Film and Television.

Executive Vice President? If I remember correctly, online information previously stated that the CEO of Universal Pictures was named Xiao?

No wonder I couldn't get the number right just now.

Jian Jinzhao thought about it secretly and took it calmly.

Zou Qian continued, "I have watched all of Mr. Jian's film works and have always wanted to find an opportunity to talk to you about cooperation in film and television projects. I didn't expect to meet you by such a coincidence tonight."