Chapter 23

"Action!"

The boot sound sounded.

Jian Jinzhao straightened up without leaving a trace and stared at the picture on the real-time monitor -

in the small and dark old-fashioned rental house, only the chopping board dedicated to the God of Wealth had a faint, almost eerie red light, which became this space There are only spots of light in it.

The table with missing corners is filled with moldy food residues such as instant noodles, and there is even a mouse prowling around. Just looking at the picture can make people feel sick.

Click.

The rusty door lock rang.

The mouse on the table reacted quickly and scurried off the table without a trace.

Soon, the door, which had been in disrepair for a long time, was pushed open by someone, and the light in the corridor came through. Cui Baisheng, an alcoholic gambler played by Shen Chunwang, finally appeared on the screen.

The clothes all over his body were soaked by the heavy rain, and water was dripping down, "Damn it, when I was rich and walked around, you... you weren't even born yet! "

Wait!"

"I'll be rich in a few days! By then, I'll make my capital back with interest! Damn it."

Cui Baisheng cursed and leaned on the door panel, looking drunk and looking like he had drunk something. Not drinking enough, he cursed on the spot for a long time before trying to find the switch on the wall.

Snap.

The incandescent lights on the ceiling flickered on and off, but ultimately failed to illuminate the darkness.

Cui Baisheng cursed weakly twice. He walked towards the small living room with empty steps and by the faint light outside the corridor. He opened the refrigerator in the corner and found only half a hard steamed bun left in it.

Cui Baisheng took a deep breath in displeasure, and suddenly targeted the table dedicated to the God of Wealth. There was a can of beer left on it, and he didn't know when it was put on it.

He stumbled closer, reached out and took down the bottle of beer, not forgetting to scold him while he was still drunk.

"God of Wealth? Damn!"

He spat and opened his mouth to curse, "What the hell is the use of me providing for you! I haven't put a penny into my pocket all day long. It's better to ask God than to ask yourself, to ask God It's better to beg yourself..."

Cui Baisheng took two sips of stale beer, took out his mobile phone while mumbling, and started a new round of scolding, "Damn, that kid from the Yao family won't give you anything after digging and searching. Money should go to hell like his father!"

Shen Chunwang is a real drama actor.

From the beginning of filming to now, he has accurately captured the characteristics of "Cui Yum Sheng", a gambler and alcoholic, and his control of the lines has been perfect.

Just two or three minutes of such a performance can make people feel disgusted.

The assistant director looked at Jian Jinzhao, who was supervising the scene next to him, and whispered, "Teacher Jian, we will be at the Yu performance venue soon." Last

night's filming, Shen Chunwang's part went extremely smoothly, and almost all NG problems appeared in the upcoming scene. On the appearance of Yu Yan.

How could Jian Jinzhao not know this?