Chapter 79

In the luxuriously decorated office, the afterglow of the setting sun is scattered throughout.

Xiao Hui leaned on the swivel chair in front of the floor-to-ceiling window, scrolling through the startup news on his tablet with a playful look on his face.

The "Moonlight Judge" planned by him has already held its opening ceremony today, and the location is set to be the same Guangzhou Street in Hengcheng that Whale Shadow chose.

After a while, he handed over the tablet with satisfaction, "Let the operations department work more hard, and the wider the news about the crew's startup, the better." "Yes."

Assistant

Xu Liang handed over the sobered red wine. , not sure, "Director Xiao, that Chu Jiyang won't regret it temporarily and not give the second half of the script?"

Three days ago, Chu Jiyang took the initiative to contact Xu Liang and said that he agreed to Xiao Hui proposed transaction conditions.

However, for his own benefit and for safety reasons, he could only deliver the first half of the script first, and only then would he deliver the other half of the script after the "deposit" as Xiao Hui said was received.

In addition, it is said that there are five screenwriters who were secretly "incited to rebel" by him, and will also "change their names" and bring their scripts to the world.

Originally, Xiao Hui didn't want to agree to Chu Jiyang's self-righteous negotiation conditions, but the first half of "Moonlight Night" was really exciting, and the project investment department of Huanyu praised it after watching it.

In addition, "Moonlight Night" produced by Jingying Investment was about to be launched. In order to nip his opponent's project in the cradle, Xiao Hui agreed to Chu Jiyang's request after hesitating for a moment.

He can still afford a mere deposit.

However, the time limit of just three days is too urgent. Even Huanyu cannot form a formal crew and hire a suitable creative team in a short period of time. Therefore,

"Moonlight Judge" is just to seize the opportunity. It's just a fake start, and the crew will not start filming immediately.

"No."

Xiao Hui took a sip of red wine and vowed, "He has betrayed Jian Jinzhao and Jingying. Jingying must know that there is a mole by now, and it is easy to find Chu Jiyang." "

He. I have cut off my own retreat, where is the chance to regret it? Besides..."

Xu Liang asked, "What's more?"

"No one can have trouble with money, and the conditions I gave him were something that a small company like Jingying couldn't afford. "

Xiao Hui threw the six-figure worth of red wine into the trash can, with disgust flashing in his eyes, "Sour, bring the whiskey from the wine cabinet."

"Okay, Director Xiao."

As soon as Xu Liang turned around, the door of the office was opened. Someone knocked.

"Come in."

"Director Xiao."

The project team leader of the film and television investment department came in, "Mr. Chu is here with the work. He is waiting outside now. He said he wanted to talk to you in person."

Xiao Hui heard Chu Jiyang's unexpected visit and said, "Let him in."

"Yes."

The project team leader responded and raised his hand to signal outside the office.