Chapter 106

Jian Jinzhao looked at the person in front of him, and his heart overflowed with uncontrollable joy. Daily chatting through WeChat was not as good as real face-to-face contact.

A faint smile appeared at the corner of his mouth, pretending to complain, "Why do you still have time to run around?"

"I didn't run around."

Yu Yan put down the insulated food box he brought and didn't sit down if there was a seat opposite him. He had to squeeze to Jian Jinzhao's side.

"Didn't I accept a temporary magazine shoot and come to the desert for outdoor shooting, so I approved three days of leave with Director Wen?" The

filming of the movie "Sickle" went particularly smoothly, and Yu's role has now passed three. Two-thirds.

Faced with his request for leave, Wen Chaosheng readily agreed.

Jian Jinzhao narrowed his eyes.

Yu Yan quickly hugged him and said, "Oh, don't worry, I will never delay the filming progress of "Sickle". The upcoming work schedule is so full, how can I dare to delay it?" He is not "delaying"

the progress. It's just a matter of rushing to the schedule and squeezing in a little time.

Jian Jinzhao knew that Yu Yan was very measured in his shooting. He caught a glimpse of his lover's dark complexion under his bare face, "When did you come? You hid it so closely from me. Did you not get enough rest?" "

Yeah."

Yu Yan was right. He nodded matter-of-factly, "We didn't finish work until 11 o'clock last night, and the flight arrived at 5 o'clock in the morning." The

filming of "Qianlongyuan" has now been moved, and it will take nearly three hours to drive to land, and it is all winding. The winding mountain road is enough to endure in one trip.

Yu Yan looked at Jian Jinzhao and frowned, and then said, "I have to go back at six o'clock tomorrow morning."

Although this trip was to visit Jian Jinzhao, he could not delay the follow-up work.

As expected, Jian Jinzhao frowned even more after hearing his arrangement, "You..."

Before he had time to answer, Yu Yan raised his eyebrows, leaned forward and asked for a kiss, "Do you feel bad? You know? If you feel sorry for me, then kiss me."

The emotion that Jian Jinzhao had just surged up completely disappeared, and there was nothing she could do to him.

Yu Yan took the initiative to press his lips, and immediately "hissed".

Jian Jinzhao asked hurriedly, "What's wrong?"

Yu Yan said with a look of approval, "Your stubble is quite lifelike, a bit prickly, and not easy to kiss."

Jian Jinzhao didn't know whether to laugh or cry, and raised his hand to lightly tug the back of his neck, "Don't Noisy."

Yu Yan hugged him with a smile, lowered his head and kissed the back of his hand, "Don't worry, I can take care of it. If I can see you, I am willing to do whatever it takes." "

I'm just afraid that you will be tired."

Entertainment Circle The most unavoidable thing for couples here is long periods of time away from home. Once the workplace is far apart, traveling around is unavoidable if they want to see each other.

"I'm not tired."

Yu Yan's eyes were already shining, "Everything will be fine once I see you, not to mention..." "