Chapter 9

The audition site was simply decorated, with a lone lamppost standing beside the bench, imitating the night environment downstairs in the community.

The casting director asked, "Yu Yan, are you ready?"

Yu Yan looked around at the camera settings in the room, and deliberately stepped back a long way to the back of the bench, "Okay." It was

very light and steady. two words.

Jian Jinzhao felt Yu Yan's calm aura and straightened his posture without any trace, waiting for his next audition interpretation.

boom!

The headlights on the ceiling were instantly turned off under the control of the staff. Just like the previous nine auditions, only the dim light and shadow of the street lights were left on the scene.

Yu Yan was dressed in black, almost blending into the dark environment.

"--Audition No. 10, Action!"

Following Wen Chaosheng's command, the photography equipment of the three cameras started at the same time!

Ta-ta-ta-ta -

the friction between the soles of shoes and the ground sounded in the darkness, and a regular slight rhythm penetrated the eardrums and beat in the heart.

Many people at the scene were alerted by the footsteps, and their eyes were all focused on the source of the sound.

Not long after, Fang Jing, played by Yu Yan, appeared in the camera. He walked slowly under the streetlight, and the straight light shrank Yu Yan's shadow into a small ball.

Compared to his relatively tall figure, the space around him suddenly seemed cramped.

Wen Chaosheng's eyes lit up, he tilted his head and whispered, "Jin Zhao, your new member is quite powerful." "

..."

Your new member?

Jian Jinzhao was distracted by this claim and smiled lightly.

He naturally understood what Wen Chaosheng meant by "awesome". As a director, what he loved most was studying the art of light and shadow in the lens.

The set of the scene looks simple, but the street lights, benches and even the position of the camera have been carefully designed.

The first nine actors without exception chose to sit on the bench prepared by the crew, and Yu Yan's current position was the perfect position for this audition.

With this, he won a lot.

Soon, Yu Yan took out a pack of cigarettes from his pocket, took one out and bit it in his mouth.

"Click", the flames on the lighter danced in his eyes, instantly lighting up the cigarette butt.

This set of movements is neat and smooth, and it is not difficult to see that Fang Jing is a veteran who smokes frequently.

Yu Yan was not in a hurry to smoke, but raised his chin slightly. His eyes moved up from the bottom floor little by little, silently counting "one, two, three..." As the

floors in his mouth rose, he held the cigarette in his hand. He raised his hand little by little, "Four, five, six..."

The fingertips flicked, and the mist from the cigarette butt slowly dispersed in the air. The disorderly shape was as beautiful as a work of art.

"Seven..."

Yu Yan's eyes froze, he took two puffs of his cigarette, and then breathed out the smoke casually, "Seventh floor."