Chapter 5

The western suburbs of Haishi.

In the open-air racing track, the afternoon sun scorched the ground, and suddenly a strong wind blew through, raising dust all over the sky -

a black and red motorcycle curved and rushed straight at an extremely fast speed, its engine roaring. Soaring straight into the sky, the hearts of the onlookers were racing.

After a while, the motorcycle slowed down and drove into a temporary parking space next to the track.

Yu Yan took off his heavily customized helmet and shook his messy hair heartily.

"I'll go, Yu Yan, did you just die?" Meng Xuan trotted to his side, half amazed and panicked.

"The speed on the penultimate lap exceeded 300 an hour. Even the people and the car were almost like afterimages. What if I lose control and fall?"

Yu Yan's long legs stepped down from the car and stood firm, "You Why are you panicking? Didn't you fall?"

He threw the helmet into his friend's arms and took off the upper half of his racing suit neatly. The smooth lines of his arms were covered with a thin layer of sweat, and he looked a little helpless. Talk about wild.

Meng Xuan sincerely admired his skills and madness, and after thinking for a long time, he had to say, "You madman."

Yu Yan did not refute, "I'm thirsty, let's talk inside."

Directly in front of the arena is the current area of Hai Shi. The largest motorcycle club, YANS, has attracted nearly a hundred members in less than two years since its establishment. In addition to regular gatherings for riders, the club

also has a bar and motorcycle show on the first floor, and exhibition games are organized every Sunday night. , attracting countless young people to come and spend money, earning considerable income.

The waiter looked at the two people entering the door and nodded politely, "Hello, boss."

Meng Xuan responded casually and looked at his friend beside him.

On the surface, he is investing in and managing this club, but the real boss behind the scenes is Yu Yan. This man is willing to spend money to turn his hobby into an investment, and he is quite successful.

Yu Yan took the alkalescent drink from the waiter and took two sips before sitting down. He immediately signaled, "Where's my cell phone? Hurry." "

Look, honey, whose news are you waiting for?" Meng He chose to throw the mobile phone in his pocket back, "I'm not on mute, let alone the phone, there's not a single text message."

Yu Yan frowned slightly, and looked through his text messages and phone records without giving up. There really wasn't that number that he was thinking about.

"..."

It's been a week.

Could it be that he wasn't obvious enough last time?

It seems that I can't just sit and wait, I still have to find time to actively join in.

"Tsk tsk, why are you so dazed?"

Meng Xuan noticed the clues and couldn't help but tease, "Brother Yan, I see you have been distracted recently. Whose news are you waiting for?"

Yu Yan dropped his phone and drank his drink without admitting it. , "No."

"Really not? What kind of trouble did you get into?" Meng Xuan asked persistently, and suddenly an idea flashed, "Fuck! Did that little broken company get into you?" "I didn't know that that day. I told