Superman and Wonder Woman

The credits were rolling on the telly screen.

"Wasn't that incredibly brilliant?" Sirius asked, and he turned and punched James in the shoulder. "Wasn't it grand?"

"I found it incredibly unbelievable," said Remus, who sat hugging one of the throw pillows, staring at the screen.

"UNBELIEVABLE?" Sirius shouted, and he threw a handful of popcorn across the couch at his husband. "What do you mean - unbelievable?"

Remus shrugged, "I mean - an alien man who gets superpowers from the light of the sun? C'mon."

"Says an actual, literal wizard werewolf," James answered, snorting and kicking Sirius off him.

"Yeah, you lot don't really get much say on what sounds believable or not," Lily laughed. 

Peter spoke up, "Besides, it's a film, Remus, it isn't meant to be believable! I think it's brilliant, Sirius."

"Anyway, the thing that's least believable about that movie isn't even the fact that Superman is an alien or his super powers. The least believable bit is that Lois Lane went two and a half hours without dropping her panties for Clark Kent."

Sirius grinned widely from his perch on the arm of the couch, "Damn, you've really got a type, haven't you Evans?"

"What do you mean?" she asked, looking up.

Peter handed James a napkin. "Thanks," James coughed, wiping himself down.

"Dark, muscle-y, and bespectacled," Sirius's eyes glinted with amusement. He elbowed James.

"Actually, Sirius... my love. The real punchline in that regard, of course, is that Lily thinks Lois's two and a half hours is a long time, yet she went seven years herself," Remus said.

Sirius hooted a laugh and slid off the arm of the couch into Remus's side, grinning like a wild animal. "Nice one, Moony."

James smirked and leaned forward to give Sirius a high-five. "I do bare a slight resemblance, Evans," he said. 

Lily flushed as Sirius laughed all the harder. "James, you'd look spiffing in those tights."

"Is Lois Lane secretly Wonder Woman?" Peter asked.

"I don't think so, Pete," Remus said. "Wonder Woman's real name is Diana."

"Oh." Pete frowned. "Superman should get with Wonder Woman. They'd make a fantastic duo."

"THEY WOULD MAKE WONDER BABIES!" Sirius shouted.

"Well hang on, how would -- you know -- that all work?" Remus mused. 

"What?" James asked.

"You know, the -- logistics -- of Superman... coupling?"

"Always wanting to know the logistics - that's my Moony," Sirius crowed.

James snorted, "What logistics?"

"Well wouldn't Superman super kill anyone he slept with?" Remus asked, "Especially a human like Lois Lane? I mean. He leaves fingerprints in steel."

"He just controls that bit of him is all," James shrugged, "Same way you would when you get in the passion. Right Sirius?"

Sirius looked up, a smirk on his face, "Are you sure you want to ask me for details about something like this, Prongsy?"

"Don't do it!" Peter begged.

Sirius laughed loudly and James looked at him warily, then turned back to Remus, "I mean, he wouldn't want to hurt Lois, so he wouldn't."