𝟬𝟲

KageyamaTobio

Liked by IwaizumiHajime and others KageyamaTobio New hoodie, who this?

KageyamaTobio New hoodie, who this?

View all 45,678 comments
Username56 Awww you look like a cutie patootie <3
KageyamaTobio Yes!

HinataShoyo Ugh, what a show off..
KageyamaTobio Shut up

Username67 Pretty!
Liked by author

↝ ↝ ↝ ↝ ↝↝ ↝ ↝

YamaguchiTadashi

Liked by KageyamaTobio and others YamaguchiTadashi Tsuki is nagging again

YamaguchiTadashi Tsuki is nagging again.. send help @TsukishimaKei

View all 10,244 comments
TsukishimaKei Annoying.
Pinned by author

HinataShoyo On a side note, you're beautiful
TsukishimaKei Simpp
YamaguchiTadashi Ty ty!

↝ ↝ ↝ ↝ ↝↝ ↝ ↝

Weirdos

Kagayama
Goodmorning...

HelloKitty
Gmm! Let's go do something today!

EmoFrog
Let's meet up rn.. i'm bored

HelloKitty
Okay!

Tangerine
Send the addy and i'll be there!

DinoBoy
Whatever

⟱ ⟱

⟱ ⟱

⟱ ⟱

⟱ ⟱

Kageyama sighed, he looked through the window of the cafe, everyone was already seated except for Tsukishima, Kageyama closed his eyes and smiled

"Can you hurry up and go in" Kageyama widened his eyes and turned around to find Tsukishima standing there with his hands in his pocket.

"Oh" Kageyama mumbled but opened the door and walked in, Tsukishima followed behind him, Kageyama sat down in the seat beside Hinata and Tsukishima sat by Yamaguchi.

"I'm alittle disappointed that you didn't come with us yesterday, I know you had your reasons" Yachi told Kageyama and Kageyama sighed.

"Helping my sister get ready for her date and by the time I was finished, It was too late" Kageyama made a smooth lie and of course they dropped it after that.

Tsukishima stared at Kageyama and Kageyama stared back, of course Kageyama knew the reason Tsukishima was looking at him like that was because he knew it was a lie.

"Well, are you guys grades up? I heard exams for the first 9 weeks are coming up soon." Yamaguchi changed the topic, Hinata frowned and leaned back in his seat.

"I'm struggling, I need help so bad" Hinata whined and the Yamaguchi and Yachi shared a laugh, he doesn't know what they started talking about after that.

He was lost in thought, he wanted to ask Tsukishima why he was acting different around him, he was also trying to build the courage to say how he feels.

Kageyama felt his face heat up when he watched
Tsukishima eat his strawberry shortcake, the way Tsukishima was in his own world enjoying a cake made Kageyama wanna smile.

"Tobio!" Kageyama blinked and looked at Hinata frightened by Hinata yelling in his ear.

"Boke! Don't yell in my ear! Do you want me to be deaf like you?" Kageyama fired back and Hinata smile dropped.

"What do you mean deaf like me?! If anything you're the deaf one!" Hinata argued and Kageyama was about to respond back to Hinata when Yamaguchi cleared his throat.

"Let's get back on the topic" Yamaguchi said and Kageyama furrowed his eyebrows.

"Right, Kags let's go to an amusement park next week" Hinata stated and Kageyama looked at his untouched milk that was just sitting there.

"Okay" Kageyama mumbled, he wondered why he wasn't in the mood to drink the milk, he always was in the mood for milk.

Kageyama just stared at the milk intensely, he didn't even notice that Tsukishima was staring at him until he decided to look up to see what Tsukishima was doing now.

Kageyama caught Tsukishima eyes, Kageyama quickly looked away.

"I have to go, bye!" Kageyama quickly stood and rushed out the cafe without letting them say anything, he didn't ride his bike today so he started walking.

Kageyama sighed, he knew he was acting weird but he honestly couldn't help it, the way his stomach was filled with angry butterflies and his heart was about to fall out his chest.

"King" Kageyama turned around, almost popping his neck, 'why did he even have to follow me' Kageyama thought.

"Why did you follow me out?" Kageyama questioned, he was very curious about why, he couldn't even lie and say he wasn't.

"You're always lying to them and they don't even notice, you come up with good lies so fast and it's honestly kind of okay." Tsukishima had a smirk on his face, Kageyama looked down at his feet.

"Okay? I don't know why I come up with lies like that, it's just a harmless white lie" Kageyama then looked up at Tsukishima, Tsukishima smirk dropped and he sighed.

"Lies aren't harmless at all, when people find out the truth, it hurts them even the smallest lie could hurt someone. You'll hurt them with those white lies when in reality you're just having trouble confessing to the one you so called like." Tsukishima tilted his head and watch Kageyama expression.

Like reading Kageyama expression would let him know what Kageyama wanted to say.

"It's complicated" Kageyama muttered and Tsukishima ticked his tongue.

"It's not complicated, you just don't know how to deal with it, you're so easy to read it's sad, i'm so good at reading what you're thinking, that's how I know when you're lying and when you aren't." Tsukishima stated and Kageyama blinked.

"Do that mean you know who I like" Kageyama didn't even feel his mouth moving but he heard the words he said.

"Of course I do, King. It was easy to tell, you aren't good with hiding your feelings" Tsukishima answered him and Kageyama bit his bottom lip and just stood there like a statue.

"T-That's.." Kageyama was lost for words, maybe this was how he was going to confess after all.

"Tsukishima, how did you know that I liked you..?"