𝟭𝟯

Don't ask Kageyama why he's zoning out in all his classes, don't ask him why he's so lost in thought that he's walking behind his friends and don't ask why Kageyama isn't talking as much like he used to and when he does say something, it's one wor...

Don't ask Kageyama why he's zoning out in all his classes, don't ask him why he's so lost in thought that he's walking behind his friends and don't ask why Kageyama isn't talking as much like he used to and when he does say something, it's one word responses.

Kageyama sat there in the library in front of Tsukishima, he just stared at Tsukishima intensely.

"If you got something to ask then ask it" Tsukishima said finally getting enough of Kageyama weird behavior.

"Are we together?" Tsukishima paused what he was doing and looked up at Kageyama, Tsukishima blinked at Kageyama .

"Yes" Tsukishima stated after a while and continued to type on the chromebook, Kageyama bit back a smile and laid his head down on the table.

"KaGAYAMA!" Kageyama groaned and sat up when Hinata jumped on Kageyama like literally he jumped on Kageyama lap.

"You're heavy boke" Kageyama whined and tried to push Hinata off of him but Hinata didn't  move.

"Don't be a wuss" Hinata smirked and bounced on Kageyama leg making Kageyama groan from pain.

"Oops" Hinata sarcastically said and got off of Kageyama, Kageyama frowned and picked up the book Tsukishima had opened and threw it at Hinata face.

"Ah!" Hinata held his face in shock to see a paper cut on his cheek and looked at the blood on his hands

"That's what you get" Kageyama smiled and he looked at Tsukishima who glared at him

"Sorry" Kageyama mumbled and blushed, Tsukishima rolled his eyes and closed his chromebook

"I'm leaving" Kageyama was disappointed that Tsukishima was leaving, the only reason he came to the library is because Tsukishima was always here.

"You and Tsukishima have been getting closer" Hinata plopped down on the seat beside Kageyama.

"We are dating" Kageyama blurted out, he felt really happy about that and found himself smiling, Hinata on the other hand was shocked.

"WHAT?!" Hinata yelled out which made Kageyama jump, he stopped smiling and frowned.

"Did you have to yell, in a fucking library??" Kageyama furrowed his eyebrows and folded his arms.

"I'm just surprised, you guys never got along well not around me" Hinata pouted.

"I don't know" Kageyama really didn't know what to say, he was lost for words on what to respond to that so he just kept quiet.

"Let's go where the others are at" Hinata suddenly said, Kageyama shrugged and let Hinata grab his hand, Hinata then dragged Kageyama out the library.

Kageyama didn't know where they were going but he had an idea when they ran past their gym, Hinata stopped in front of a closet.

Hinata opened the closet to find, Yamaguchi, Yachi, and Tsukishima all sitting down, they looked at both Hinata and Kageyama.

"Hey" Hinata awkwardly said and let go of Kageyama hand.

"Definitely wasn't coming here to make out" Hinata rubbed his neck and awkwardly laughed, Kageyama glared at Hinata.

"All you do is play around" Kageyama grumbled and pushed Hinata out his way, Hinata broke out of character and laughed, he walked in the closet and sat by Kageyama.

"Where were you guys?" Yachi questioned and Kageyama frowned and folded his arms.

"The library, Hinata loud mouth ass almost got us kicked out"

"Shut up" Hinata yelled, Yachi and Yamaguchi started laughing.

"You guys are annoying" Tsukishima mumbled, Hinata stuck his tongue out at Tsukishima and Tsukishima mocked him.

"We should have another sleepover" Yachi suggested and took a sip of her gatorade, she laid her head down on Yamaguchi shoulder.

"We can have one this weekend at my house" Hinata stated and Yachi grinnned.

"Hell yeah!"

I forgot all about this ongoing book i'm writing, I was getting so caught up in my sleeping and going to practice and all of that that I didn't fit writing in my routine..

I'm going to be back to posting at least every 2 days or if not then every Friday.