𝟭𝟲

Don't ask Kageyama nothing about what happened last night because he couldn't tell you, he was tired as fuck and he forgot everything that happened well mostly everything

Kageyama was drinking his milk while Hinata and Yachi was arguing about if water is wet or not, Yamaguchi was on his phone texting who knows who, Tsukishima was on his phone also.

This wasn't the time for him to think back to what the girl said about him putting her on with Tsukishima, yeah he could have said that they were dating but he didn't know if Tsukishima wanted their relationship published.

Kageyama glanced at Tsukishima who was strolling through instagram, Kageyama sighed and opened his phone up, he had the girl number for a while, they were friends he guess.

"Bakeyama! What do you think?" Hinata called out and Kageyama looked at Hinata puzzled.

"Do you think water is what or not?!"

"No" Kageyama answered and went back to looking through him and the girl messages, he was about to click off when she sent a message.

'Tell him to meet at the cafe and then just try to put us on there'

Kageyama frowned and looked at Tsukishima, Tsukishima looked back at Kageyama and raised an eyebrow.

"Do you want to go to the cafe?" Kageyama asked and Tsukishima shrugged and pushed himself off the couch.

Kageyama sent a message saying they were leaving now before they walked out of Hinata house after telling him they will be back.

"Why did you want to go to the cafe so suddenly?" Tsukishima asked and Kageyama bit his bottom lip.

"I want a milkshake" Kageyama mumbled and Tsukishima laughed, they walked in silence after that.

Kageyama grew more anxious the more they got closer to the cafe, Tsukishima opened the door for Kageyama and Kageyama looked for the girl, his eyes settled on her and he walked toward her table.

Tsukishima furrowed his eyebrows but followed his boyfriend and sat down beside him.

"Kags! and Kei!" The girl played like she didn't know they would come .

"I really didn't know you guys were friends, I was shocked" The girl started playing with her hair.

"Ye-" "So Kei, how have you been doing?" The girl interrupted Kageyama, Tsukishima looked at Kageyama and back at the girl

"Okay" Tsukishima folded his arms and the girl smiled with blush all over her face.

"I can make it better" The girl winked and Tsukishima glared at her.

"No thank you." Tsukishima stated and he glared at Kageyama, Kageyama looked away from the glare.

"Kageyama, I think we should go. Hinata just called asking for us to come back" Tsukishima was already walking off before Kageyama could respond.

Kageyama rushed out the seat and ran after him, when he walked out the cafe, Tsukishima yanked Kageyama and pulled him to the alley.

"I get that you don't want people to know we are together but for you to try and get me with another person knowing we are dating is just fucking wrong, Kageyama." Tsukishima yelled, Kageyama looked down at the ground.

"I'm sorry" Kageyama mumbled and Tsukishima let go of Kageyama.

"I don't care about an apology" Tsukishima backed up from Kageyama and Kageyama finally looked up Tsukishima.

"T-Tsuk-" "I don't get you at all, one day you like me and then now you're trying to fucking push me away into someone else arms!" Tsukishima interrupted Kageyama.

"You aren't any better! Y-You act like you don't even care sometimes.." Kageyama yelled back, his voice breaking.

"I told you that I wasn't a good boyfriend and you decided to be fucking dumb and stay! That's your fucking fault and at least i'm trying and communicating, i'm not trying to get you to be with someone else!" Tsukishima threw his arms in the air.

"I-I'm sorry! What do you want me to say?!"

"I just want you to tell me that you won't do it again, that you won't leave me!" Kageyama paused.

"I don't want you to leave me, that's all I asked you not to do and you are doing it." Tsukishima mumbled and Kageyama wrapped his arms around Tsukishima waist.

"No no no no no, I like you so much, I'm not leaving" Kageyama reassured and Tsukishima sighed in Kageyama touch.

"I like you" Tsukishima whispered and Kageyama looked up and kissed Tsukishima neck.

"I won't ever do anything like that again, I promise you and I do want everyone to know that I got the best boyfriend" Kageyama stated and Tsukishima played on Kageyama hair.

"I really like you" Tsukishima said and Kageyama smiled, Tsukishima smiled a little seeing his boyfriend happy.

THANK YOU FOR 2K READS! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!