𝟬𝟴

Kageyama was out of breath, him and Hinata just raced and it was tiring, Kageyama held on to his knees and Hinata was on the floor breathing into the ground

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Kageyama was out of breath, him and Hinata just raced and it was tiring, Kageyama held on to his knees and Hinata was on the floor breathing into the ground.

"You boys are so stupid" Yachi laughed, Kageyama and Hinata turned their heads to see Yachi, Yamaguchi, and Tsukishima.. Kageyama stared at him for alittle longer, he didn't hear nothing else they were saying.

"Tobio" Kageyama looked at Hinata who had just punched his arm, Kageyama hissed in pain and rubbed his arm.

"You damn bitch.." Kageyama mumbled, he knew his face was red, he could feel his face getting hot.

"Kags cmon let's go to lunch" Hinata cheered and Kageyama touched his forehead to realize he was sweating.

"Fuck me" Kageyama whispered to his self before he was hit with a cold towel, Kageyama held on to the towel that was on his head and looked behind him to see Tsukishima.

"Thank you" Kageyama said and Tsukishima didn't say anything and just walked the same pace as Kageyama.

Kageyama watched Hinata jump around Yachi and Yamaguchi, he shook his head because Hinata was always hyper, Kageyama was hyper but Hinata was HYPER.

"Stop making that weird face" Tsukishima suddenly said, Kageyama looked at Tsukishima in confusion and touched his face.

"What face?" Kageyama questioned and dropped his hand from his face.

"Nothing" Tsukishima mumbled and continued to stare at Kageyama , Kageyama looked at Tsukishima and caught his eye.

Kageyama flushed and looked away, he looked at the ground, watching his shoes hit the ground each time he took a step.

Kageyama did wanna ask Tsukishima something, he wanted to ask if they were together now but he didn't have the courage to ask right now, maybe he'll try over text.

Last night, Tsukishima called Kageyama while he was doing Kageyama work, he explained everything while doing his work, Kageyama was happy that Tsukishima felt close enough to Kageyama to call him.

Hinata turnt around and ran up to Kageyama, he grabbed Kageyama arm and walked with Kageyama and Tsukishima.

"Kags, let's do something later on." Hinata sighed and laid his head on Kageyama's shoulder.

"No you punched me earlier" Kageyama frowned and shoved Hinata off of him, Hinata shoved Kageyama back, Kageyama hit Tsukishima.

"I forgot you even existed" Hinata said to Tsukishima, Tsukishima looked down at Hinata and smirked.

"I almost forgot you existed, too. I couldn't see you so I just thought you dissatisfied" Tsukishima fired back and Kageyama snorted, Hinata shoved Kageyama again, making Kageyama fall onto Tsukishima again.

"Salty hoe, i'm not short, you're just tall!" Hinata tried to argue back but Tsukishima just put his headphones on and sped his walk up, Kageyama smiled and Hinata was still grumbling nonsense about Tsukishima.

They made it to the cafeteria, they were seated now, they were serving rice and chicken and Kageyama just got rice with some soybean sprouts on top so that the rice wouldn't be plain.

Kageyama picked up his chopsticks and picked up one of the sprouts, he ate the sprout and watched Tsukishima who was infront of him, Tsukishima just ate his rice.

Kageyama looked at Yamaguchi who was calmly eating his chicken and Hinata was stuffing chicken and rice in his mouth, Kageyama smiled and mixed the rice with the soybean sprouts.

"This chicken is so good" Hinata moaned and Tsukishima looked at Hinata in disgust, Yachi and Kyoko was cuddled up talking to each other.

Kageyama watched this for a moment, he blocked Tsukishima and Hinata off, he finally turnt away and realized that Tsukishima was staring at Kageyama.

Kageyama looked at Tsukishima and then down at his food, he continued eating the rice.

"Bakeyama, tell this salt shaker to shut up!" Hinata pouted and Kageyama just stuffed rice in his mouth and looked at Tsukishima.

Kageyama covered his mouth and swallowed his food.

"Tell him yourself" Kageyama frowned and Hinata smacked his lips and shook his head.

"Damn king" Hinata mumbled and Kageyama shoved Hinata hard but soft.

Hinata glared at Kageyama and continued to eat his food, Kageyama felt a buzz from his pocket and picked up his phone, his friend 'Username67' had texted him something.

Kageyama hummed and opened the notification, he replied back to her and put his phone down on the table, he looked at Tsukishima again who was eating the rice with his headphones on.

Kageyama laid his head down on his arm that was on the table, he still ate his rice but it was in that position, now he could see Yamaguchi, Kyoko, and Yachi clearly, he could see Hinata and Tsukishima also but he was looking at them three.

Kyoko had kissed Yachi lips and Yamaguchi said something to them to make Yachi blush, Kageyama sighed.

Kageyama sat up when he realized it was time to go, he stood up along with the others, they threw their trash away and Yachi said bye to Kyoko.

"I'm going to the library" Tsukishima stated, he walked off from them before either of them could say anything .. Kageyama was disappointed but he didn't say anything.

"He's always distancing himself from us" Yachi frowned and Yamaguchi wrapped his arms around Yachi shoulder.

"He'll come around" Yamaguchi tried to cheer Yachi up, Kageyama thought of an excuse to smiled to himself.

"I'm finna go buy some milk out the vending machine" Kageyama stated and they all looked at him and smiled.

"You're so adorable, can you get me something?" Yachi asked and Kageyama nodded, he walked to the 'vending machine'

Kageyama walked to the library and caught a glimpse of Tsukishima, Kageyama watched Tsukishima through the window.

Kageyama still stayed there staring, he just wanted to watch Tsukishima for a while before going back, Kageyama widened his eyes when he seen Tsukishima getting up and walking out the library.

Kageyama backed up and pretended he was just going to the vending machine.

"King?" Tsukishima furrowed his eyebrows and Kageyama blinked.

"I'm just getting milk" Kageyama mumbled and Tsukishima looked at the vending machine.

"Milk?" Tsukishima questioned and Kageyama nodded his head, Tsukishima eyed Kageyama and went up to the vending machine.

Kageyama followed him and Tsukishima put money in the vending machine, Tsukishima pressed the letters for the milk and got it out the vending machine.

Tsukishima handed Kageyama the milk..

"Even though I seen you watching me, i'll let it slide and go along with your little lie" Kageyama flushed and Tsukishima leaned toward Kageyama face.

"I don't mind you staring at me but at least get more closer and get a closer look" Tsukishima smirked and Kageyama pushed Tsukishima away.

"Dickhead" Kageyama snatched the milk and walked away, Tsukishima followed him, easily catching up with him because he had longer legs.

"I'm playing" Tsukishima stated and Kageyama put the straw in the milk and sipped on it.

Tsukishima watched Kageyama drink the milk like it was the best thing he ever had in his life.

𝐂𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄 | TsukiKage जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें