𝟮𝟯

Since someone asked for YamaHina / HinaYama , read at your own risk but just know MATURE CONTENT AHEAD!

"Yams, what do you think of this?" Hinata showed him a picture, Yamaguchi smiled and nodded his head, They were sitting at a cafe eating

Yamaguchi looked out the window to see all the couples passing by with their children, Yamaguchi wondered if the reason he was still single was because he always found himself liking the wrong person.

Yamaguchi looked back at Hinata who had put the whole cupcake in his mouth, he start dancing from the taste, Yamaguchi found himself blushing.

"You are really cute" Yamaguchi heard himself say, Hinata paused and looked up at Yamaguchi , Yamaguchi widened his eyes at the realization of what he just said.

"Thank you, Tadashi!" Hinata had a big smile plastered on his face, Yamaguchi smile dropped, not from being upset but his heart stopped.

Suddenly Yamaguchi couldn't say anything, he already knew his face was red.

"Oh, I have to take this, Kozume is calling me!" Hinata got up and answered the phone, Yamaguchi looked at the table.

"Right, he has a boyfriend" Yamaguchi sighed, he picked up the spoon and played in his acai bowl, Yamaguchi looked out the window to see Hinata arguing with Kenma.

Honestly, Yamaguchi wondered if Hinata knew that they were toxic for each other, Yamaguchi knew he could treat Hinata better but he wasn't going to join in to make Hinata life more complicated.

Hinata stormed back into the cafe and sat down back in his seat, he took a sip out of his milkshake, angrily.

"May I ask what's wrong?" Yamaguchi tried his luck, Hinata pouted and folded his arms, he was staring out the window.

"Kozume is mad at me because I made him lose a game, All I did was send him a tiktok link, so how is it my fault that you lost because you picked up your phone thinking in it was Kuroo." Hinata ranted.

"What? He lost because he picked up his phone thinking it was Kuroo? So he got mad at you because you weren't Kuroo?" Yamaguchi wanted an understanding, Hinata nodded his head.

"What the fuck." Yamaguchi dropped his spoon, Hinata smiled and stood up, he put his hand out and Yamaguchi took his hand.

"Let's go have some fun" Hinata stated, Yamaguchi shrugged and let Hinata drag him to whatever place they were going.

"Do you think we should invite Tobio?" Hinata asked, Yamaguchi shrugged and Hinata smile widened, Hinata sent Kageyama a text and they crossed the street.

"Where are you taking me anyways?" Yamaguchi asked and Hinata looked back at Yamaguchi.

"This club, they got good drinks" Hinata responded, Yamaguchi sighed.