𝟭𝟮

Kageyama was happy when their classes were done, he was still happy about him finally getting to touch Tsukishima, it was a dream come true for him, he was happy but he still didn't know if they were boyfriends or not

Kageyama spotted Tsukishima with Yamaguchi talking with Hinata not far away, Kageyama frowned, he really wanted to tell everyone that Tsukishima was now his boyfriend but he knew he couldn't do that.

Kageyama walked behind Hinata and covered his eyes, he locked eyes with Tsukishima and adverted his eyes.

Hinata pushed Kageyama hands off of him and frowned, Kageyama smiled and shoved Hinata.

"Don't do that anymore!" Hinata whined and Kageyama stuck his tongue out.

"Hey Kags" Yamaguchi could be heard saying and Kageyama turned his attention to the two boys in front of him.

"Hey" Kageyama waved and Yamaguchi handed him milk, Kageyama looked at the milk and took it.

"You're going to die from milk cancer " Hinata teased and Kageyama frowned and acted like he was going to punch him.

"Childish" Tsukishima sighed and walked off, of course they followed him. Hinata cussed Tsukishima out for him being rude and Tsukishima flipped him off

"Let's get ice cream" Yamaguchi said and they all agreed, Kageyama was still lost in thought, he only snapped out of it when they made it to the ice cream shop.

"What kind of ice cream do you want?" Yamaguchi asked.

"Vanilla" Yamaguchi nodded, he went inside the shop while they sat down on a bench outside

"It feels good out here" Hinata sighed letting the air hit his face.

After a few minutes, Yamaguchi came back with their ice cream, Yamaguchi gave Tsukishima his ice cream and Kageyama his and then gave Hinata his ice cream.

"They only gave us 3 spoons" Yamaguchi stated and Tsukishima shrugged.

"Just give the last two to the idiots, i'm good without it" Tsukishima held the ice cream bowl up and licked the off.

Yamaguchi frowned but nodded anyways, he gave Hinata and Kageyama the spoon, Kageyama looked at his ice cream and started to eat it.

Kageyama looked up at Tsukishima and instantly regretted it, Tsukishima was giving the ice cream long tongue strokes and Kageyama hated how he was turned on from that.

What made it worse is that Tsukishima caught Kageyama eye, Kageyama flushed red and looked down in embarrassment.

"I'm honestly tired" Hinata yawned and stood up, Yamaguchi stood up after him.

"I'll walk you home" Kageyama stared at them in disbelief.

"Bye you guys" Hinata smiled and Yamaguchi waved also, Kageyama frowned and threw his ice cream away in the trash.

"Are you.." Kageyama wondered why he didn't continue and Kageyama noticed what he was talking about.

"I'm sorry" Kageyama apologized and Tsukishima tilted his head and threw the ice cream away, Tsukishima stood up and motioned for Kageyama to follow him.

Kageyama stood up and followed him

"Where are we going?" Kageyama asked and Tsukishima just grabbed Kageyama arm and dragged him so that they were walking faster.

Tsukishima slowed down when they entered Tsukishima house, they took their shoes off and Tsukishima dragged him up to his room.

Tsukishima shut the door and pushed Kageyama up against it

"Can I try something on you?" Tsukishima asked and Kageyama nodded his head .

Tsukishima kiss Kageyama and Kageyama kissed back, Tsukishima grabbed something by the table put it on his fingers, Tsukishima let his hand slip inside Kageyama pants, Tsukishima found Kageyama hole and put one finger in making Kageyama hiss from the pain and the coldness.

"Just calm down, I got you" Tsukishima reassured Kageyama and Kageyama wrapped his arms around Tsukishima neck.

Tsukishima decided to keep the kiss going as he loosened him up, Tsukishima added another finger.

Kageyama tightened his grip and let out a long moan, Tsukishima broke the kiss and looked at Kageyama face.

"Feel good?" Tsukishima asked and Kageyama nodded while biting his bottom lip, Tsukishima smiled and added a third finger.

Kageyama kissed Tsukishima again and Tsukishima held on to the door with his other hand.

"Ah!" Kageyama cried out and bit Tsukishima lip hard in the process, Tsukishima ignored the pain he felt and sped up his fingers.

Kageyama gasped and his legs began to shake, Tsukishima kissed Kageyama neck and curled his fingers up which made Kageyama cum on the spot.

Kageyama panted in Tsukishima ear and Tsukishima pulled his fingers out of Kageyama, Tsukishima gave Kageyama a soft peck on the lips before helping him with his pants.

When Tsukishima knew that Kageyama was okay, he picked Kageyama up and put him on his bed, Tsukishima walked out the room.

Tsukishima came back with a towel some clothes.

"Do you want to shower?" Tsukishima asked softly and Kageyama stretched his arms out.

"Yes" Kageyama mumbled out and Tsukishima nodded

"That's not fair!" Hinata whined and put all the cards down, Tsukishima had beat him for the 20th time tonight and Hinata still wouldn't give up.

"I'm done playing" Tsukishima stated and got up, he grabbed his red cup from the table and took a sip.

"I agree, you guys have been playing for hours and i'm bored" Yachi sighed, Kageyama looked up from his phone.

"Who are you even texting over there?" Hinata said to Kageyama already irritated, everyone turned to look at Kageyama.

"None of your business" Kageyama folded his arms and Hinata frowned, Tsukishima rolled his eyes.

"Such a cry baby, I swear" Tsukishima mumbled and got up from the chair, he went upstairs to his room.

"Kags go tell Tsukishima to come back down so we can get the movie started." Yachi stated and Kageyama mugged her but got up.

"Only because I have to pee" Kageyama huffed out and stomped up the stairs, Kageyama went to Tsukishima room and opened the door to see Tsukishima lying down on his bed on his phone.

Kageyama slowly closed the door behind him and walked over to Tsukishima, Tsukishima looked at Kageyama and back at his phone to which Kageyama frowned at.

Kageyama hit Tsukishima phone to where it fell on the bed and sat on top of Tsukishima stomach, Tsukishima just stared blankly at Kageyama.

"I want attention too" Kageyama played with Tsukishima shirt and blushed.

"Okay" Tsukishima sighed and grabbed Kageyama wrist.

"They told me to come get you so that we can watch a movie" Kageyama said and Tsukishima rolled his eyes.

"Let's go" Tsukishima stated and Kageyama got off of Tsukishima and they both walked down stairs to where Yachi had just put the fruit on the table and sat down on the floor and cuddled with Kyoko.

Kageyama sat down on the couch and Tsukishima sat down beside him.

"Y'all have to share this" Hinata said as he through a cover straight at Kageyama face, Kageyama flipped him off but got under the cover anyways.

"Movies starting" Yachi yelled.