𝟭𝟬

Kageyama woke up to a empty bed, he blinked to make sure his eyes was focused right, Kageyama sat up and slowly got up, he walked out the room to be met with everyone in the living room

Kageyama rubbed his eyes and walked inside the kitchen, he opened the cabinet and got a cup, he set the cup down on the counter , he opened the refrigerator and pulled out milk.

He poured the milk in the cup and put it back in the refrigerator, he closed the refrigerator and picked up his cup of milk and took a sip of it.

He then stayed there until he finished the milk, he walked out the kitchen and to the living room where he could see everyone.

Kageyama sat down on the empty seat that was by Hinata, Kageyama was still tired so he laid his head on Hinata shoulder, Hinata wrapped his arm around Kageyama.

"I'm tired, sorry" Kageyama murmured and Hinata chuckled and tightened his grip, he laid his head on top of Kageyama's .

"Ugh you guys are cute" Yachi could be heard commenting, Kageyama opened his eyes and noticed that everyone was looking at them.

"Ew, please don't disrespect me like that" Hinata stated and Kageyama put a thumbs up.

"Who would like him, he's ugly" Kageyama responded and Hinata shoved Kageyama off of him.

"I'm not ugly" Hinata yelled and Kageyama rolled his eyes and threw a pillow at him.

"You right, you're hideous" Kageyama argued back and Hinata gasped dramatically, the room filled with laughs around them.

"That's so mean" Hinata whined and pretended to pout, Kageyama folded his arms.

"We should go do something today?" Yamaguchi asked and everyone looked at him and nodded their head.

"Let's go to an amusement park or something" Yachi stated, they all agreed to do that, they all brought clothes so they were going to get ready.

"It's three bathrooms, down here, in my sister's room, and the guest bathroom upstairs." Kageyama told them and they nodded, Kyoko and Yachi decided to stay downstairs and let the boys go upstairs.

"I'll use the guest one" Hinata yelled and sped while Yamaguchi walked after him, Kageyama shrugged and walked in his sister room.

Kageyama walked in the bathroom and turned the water on, he was sitting on his knees, feeling the water until he felt it was good enough.

Kageyama looked at Tsukishima who was just standing there watching Kageyama's every move.

"Do you want to take a shower with me or something?" Kageyama mumbled, he didn't know Tsukishima heard him.

"No" Tsukishima responded quickly and Kageyama blinked and shook his head, he turned the shower part on and stood up, getting off his knees.

"Did you wanna go first" Kageyama asked and Tsukishima shook his head and sat down on Kageyama's sister bed.