𝟮𝟱

Tsukishima watched as the two people he hasn't seen before walked in the office, he looked at the black haired male who was seated by a bright orange haired male

His eyes focused on the male and his eyes traveled down from his eyes to his lips that was moving, Tsukishima eyes followed the movement of his hand rubbing the back of his neck.

Tsukishima snapped back into reality when Yamaguchi shook him, Tsukishima realized that the girl who was showing them around was back and they were moving out the office.

Tsukishima blinked and his mind kept going back to the black haired male no matter how much he tried to get rid of the image.

Tsukishima was familiar with this feeling, he wasn't stupid, what was stupid was the fact that he didn't speak a word to the male and he was already curious about the male.

Suddenly they were in a gym and he followed after Yamaguchi who sat down in a circle, Tsukishima sat down on the other side of Yamaguchi and he watched as the male sat down beside Yamaguchi.

Tsukishima eyes ran over Kageyama once more before it snapped to the bright orange.

"Oh, I never got your name" The bright orange said and Tsukishima wanted to say something smart like 'Good, I hope it stays like that' but instead he said,

"Tsukishima Kei"

"We all should get each others Instagram accounts and make a group chat" The bright orange said and Yamaguchi agreed fast, Tsukishima stared at Yamaguchi for a moment.

He didn't want to give up his socials but when the black haired boy reached for his phone to put his instagram in, he accepted and decided to just give up his instagram.

That's when he realized that the boy was going to be a problem, even Yamaguchi side eyed him and he would have told him to shut up because he's interested in the bright orange if the others wouldn't hear him.

And just like that, their classes was over and they were walking out the building together, Yamaguchi made him stop and he turned to the other three.

Tsukishima pulled his headphones out to hear Yamaguchi asked Kageyama if he wanted to come to either them, he learned Kageyama's name and everyone else's.

"Text me later Kags!" The bright orange whose name he found out was Hinata yelled out, Kageyama nodded at him and Tsukishima watched as he unlocked his bike.

Tsukishima walked to his home with the other two boys following after him, he didn't know how he felt about Kageyama going to his house, he wouldn't invite people over but he guessed Yamaguchi already knew that he found interest into Kageyama.

Tsukishima let them(Kageyama) know where to put their bikes and opened the door for them, Tsukishima watched as Kageyama looked around his house.

Tsukishima already knew his mom was at work and his brother was doing who knows, Tsukishima took his shoes off and waited for the other two to take theirs off.

Tsukishima took them up stairs to his room, Tsukishima turned his light and let them enter the room before he closed the door behind them.

"I'm bout ready to drop out already" Tsukishima Yamaguchi complain, Tsukishima didn't relate to that because he found it to be easy.

"Then do it." Tsukishima replied to his best friend's complaint which made him whine out, Tsukishima forced the smile that was taking place on his face to go away.

Tsukishima felt someone staring at him so he looked at Kageyama who was indeed looking at him, Tsukishima kept the eye contact, his eyes dropped to Kageyama's mouth where he bit the inside of his cheek.

Tsukishima eyes followed Kageyama as he sat down beside Yamaguchi, he didn't even know that Yamaguchi sat down.

"I thin i'm going to get something to snack on" Yamaguchi said, he got up and left out Tsukishima's room closing it behind him.

The room went quiet and Tsukishima looked at Kageyama who was looking at his collection of dinosaurs, Kageyama was about to touch it and Tsukishima quickly grabbed Kageyama wrist.

"Don't touch my stuff" Tsukishima stated and he quickly dropped Kageyama wrist because he hated the feeling in his stomach that came when they came in contact.

"What the fuck." Kageyama turned around and looked at Tsukishima, Tsukishima had grabbed a book beforehand, he wanted to continue reading the book so he could finally finish it.

"You're such a dick" Kageyama said and Tsukishima rolled his eyes because he knew he was a dickhead, why wouldn't he know that.

"You're annoying" Tsukishima mumbled, which seemed to trigger Kageyama .

"Fuck you"

"Can you like, shut the fuck up" Tsukishima shut his book and looked at Kageyama.

"Can you like, stop being an asshole."

"I really don't have time for this"

"You know what, I don't even care."

"Good."

"Dick"

"Shut up"

"Whatever" Kageyama mumbled and Tsukishima sighed when they were finally in silence.

Yamaguchi ended up coming back but Tsukishima wasn't focused on that as his mind was lost in the book that he was reading..