𝟭𝟴

Kageyama woke up, the sunlight hitting his face, he sighed and turned over to be met with a body, Kageyama fully opened his eyes to see Tsukishima sleeping peacefully

He then realized that he was at Tsukishima house, Kageyama sat up and glanced at his phone that was on the table, Kageyama picked up his phone to see if he had any notifications.

"I'm so bored" Kageyama groaned and sat up on the bed, he looked at Tsukishima again , Kageyama smirked and jumped on Tsukishima.

Kageyama was sitting on Tsukishima stomach but almost on his shoulder so he was actually sitting on his chest, Tsukishima didn't bulge at all.

"Tsukishima.." Kageyama frowned and folded his arms, Tsukishima mouth fell open and Kageyama stared at his mouth.

Kageyama slid down Tsukishima chest to his stomach and pecked Tsukishima lips, he pecked him twice before moving his kisses to his cheek.

Tsukishima eyes fluttered open and they made eye contact, Kageyama sat up and Tsukishima rubbed his eyes while his other hand rested on Kageyama stomach.

"Good morning" Kageyama smiled and Tsukishima dropped his other hand from his face and blinked up at Kageyama.

"I wanna kill you right now" Tsukishima rasped, Kageyama tilted his head fully sat back on Tsukishima stomach, putting all his weight on Tsukishima stomach.

Kageyama stretched his arms out and arched his back, Tsukishima hand followed since it was on his stomach, Tsukishima hand slid up Kageyama shirt and Kageyama sighed after his stretch.

"Beautiful" Tsukishima murmured and Kageyama flushed.

"I'm hungry" Kageyama got off Tsukishima and Tsukishima sat up, Kageyama put his hands on his hip and waited for Tsukishima to get up.

Tsukishima got up and walked down to the kitchen with Kageyama following, they could smell food the more they came closer to the kitchen.

When they reach the kitchen, they had a clear view of Tsukishima's mom and his brother, Akiteru. Kageyama flushed when his mom turned to them and her eyes lit up.

"Aw, I didn't know you were here, Tobio!" Tsukishima's mom yelled and rushed over to him, she pushed Tsukishima aside and wrapped her arms around Kageyama.

"Good morning, such an handsome young man" Tsukishima's mom walked Kageyama to a seat at the table and Kageyama sat down in the chair, Tsukishima sat down beside him.

"Good morning, Tobio." Akiteru greeted and Kageyama smiled and nodded his head.

Kageyama mouth watered when Tsukishima's mom put a plate down in front of him, she then gave Tsukishima a plate.

"I hope you like Miso Shiru" Tsukishima's mom said and Kageyama grinned.

"I love it" Kageyama replied and Tsukishima's mom giggled and went back to the stove.

Kageyama didn't wait a second, he picked up his spoon and  ate some of the soup, he got some rice and put it in the soup.

"Is it good?" Tsukishima's mom asked and Kageyama carefully swallowed the food in his mouth.

"It's really good, Mrs.Tsukishima" Kageyama managed to say and Tsukishima's mom tilted her head to the side.

"I'm glad you like it, huns." Tsukishima's mom sighed and wiped the counters down.

Kageyama finished his food and looked at Tsukishima who was still eating, Tsukishima suddenly stopped eating and looked up at his mom.

"Me and Tobio are going back to my room if that's okay with you" Tsukishima stated and his mother just smiled and nodded, Tsukishima stood up and Kageyama stood up also.

Kageyama bowed and followed Tsukishima back up to the room, Kageyama jumped on Tsukishima bed once they were back in the room.

"I want a hug" Kageyama bottom lip stuck out and Tsukishima shook his head, he walked to the bed and crawled on top Kageyama.

Tsukishima bit Kageyama bottom lip and dropped his weight on Kageyama, Kageyama groaned and tried to push Tsukishima off of him.

"You are heavy" Kageyama huffed and Tsukishima laughed and kissed Kageyama neck, Tsukishima finally rolled off Kageyama .

"I like you, a lot" Kageyama admitted after a few moments of silence, Tsukishima eyes was closed and Kageyama turned his head to him.

"I like you, too" Tsukishima mumbled, Kageyama pecked Tsukishima lips and climbed on top of him, Tsukishima was almost sleep so he didn't feel the extra weight.

"You falling asleep on me?" Kageyama frowned and Tsukishima hummed , Kageyama sighed and fully laid down on top of Tsukishima.    

- Just a cute litttle moment before we add some spice to the story.. maybe some more spice between YamaHina/HinaYama .. who would even be the top in the relationship? anyways.. and add a new character in the story.