𝟮𝟬 ·

Are y'all ready for some smut? me too.

To say Kageyama was irritated was an understatement, he was more than aggravated, and he knew that everyone could tell but he was just annoyed with this whole situation

The whole week Tsukishima has been spending time with this .. girl, studying or whatever , if they were even studying.

"They're probably making out right now as we speak and i'm here just complaining about the situation like a dumbass" Kageyama walked back and forth, him and Hinata was supposed to be doing work together.

"I'm sure it's not like that, if it is then why don't you just ask him yourself." Hinata was tired of hearing about the same situation over and over again.

"No! I'm just going to ignore him until I don't feel like this anymore" Kageyama was stubborn and Hinata knew that, the only thing he could do was just give up and let Kageyama do what he wanted.

"Well you figure that out because He's coming over right now" Hinata glanced behind Kageyama and Kageyama jumped and looked back with widened eyes.

"Fuck" Kageyama mumbled and turned back around, Yamaguchi and Tsukishima walked up to the two boys.

"Hey" Yamaguchi smiled.

"Hey Yams and Saltyshima" Hinata responded , he had a smirk on his face and Kageyama wanted to jump across the table and kill him.

"Hey Yamaguchi, I gotta go" Kageyama mumbled, he fast walked out the empty classroom they were in , his fast walk turnt into running the more he got away from the classroom.

He stopped when he was in the library, he took deep breaths and walked down the book shelves, someone bumped into him and he looked at the girl who was on the floor.

"You okay?" Kageyama held his hand out only for the female to slap his hand and stand up by herself.

"Why did I have to bump into you of all people" Kageyama realized that was the girl Tsukishima was supposed to be studying with.

"You have nothing to say now? I should hit you with this book for taking away my crush" The girl shoved Kageyama.

"I didn't take anyone from you" Kageyama furrowed his eyebrows and the girl let out an irritated noise.

"Yes you fucking did, I had my eyes on him since high school" The girl threw her arms up and Kageyama chewed on his bottom lip.

"You should've said something then" Kageyama mumbled and bumped past her, he really needed to get out this library before he lose his mind.

"Tsuki! You're back!" He heard the girl scream out and Kageyama let out a groan, he turned back around to see the girl hugging Tsukishima, Kageyama bawled up his fist and just stood there.