Entry 1175: Sunday 15th December 2019

Entry 1175
Sunday 15th December 2019

Something's going on.

Mike and I went round to Naomi and Ash's today to get Naomi and go meet Sci-Fi Cyn to prepare for our trip to Gurnard, but when Mike and I arrived we received a rather short shrift. Naomi answered the door. She looked tired, flustered and stressed, "Oh," she said, sounding surprised to see us, "What do you want?" "It's nice to see you too," I sarcastically said, "I..." "Luke, what do you want?" Naomi snapped in an aggressive tone. "We've come to pick you up," I said, "We're going to Gurnard to that wedding shop, remember? What's up with you?" "Oh, Luke, I haven't got time for this right now," said Naomi, sounding and looking stressed. "What do you mean you haven't got time?" I asked, "Are you still in a mood with me because of what happened with Peter?" "No!" snapped frustrated Naomi. "Well, what is it then? What's going on?" I asked. "Nothing!" exclaimed Naomi, "Luke, I haven't got time for this right now." "Haven't got time for this!?" I exclaimed, "What are you on about? What's going on?" "Nothing!" exclaimed Naomi, "I've just told you!" "Well, why don't you want to come then??" I asked, "Don't you want to get married anymore?" "Oh, Luke, for God's sake," said Naomi, rolling here eyes, "Stop being so insecure." "Stop being insecure!?" I loudly exclaimed, "You've just told me you don't want to come and get a wedding dress, and you won't tell me what's going on!" "Luke, I haven't got time for this," said Naomi, "I'm busy. I'll see you later."

Naomi then slammed the door shut leaving me feeling utterly gobsmacked. An awkward silence spread as Mike clearly didn't know where to put himself. "Well, that was rude," he said. "What the Hell is going on?" I exclaimed, as I started to walk away from Naomi's. "You going to chuck her?" asked Mike. "No, I'm not going to chuck her, you bl**dy idiot," I snapped, "She's obviously got something on her mind."

Mike and I walked into Cowes where we met Sci-Fi Cyn outside Sainsbury's. I told her that something was going on with Naomi and that the whole thing has made me not want to go to Gurnard. It's a shame really because I was really looking forward to exploring the abandoned parts of the island and looking for wedding stuff, but I don't want to do it without Naomi.

God knows what's going on with her. She practically bit my head off! It was like she quickly wanted me out of the way. Something's going on, and I need to find out what. I'll leave her to it today, and see if I can find out tomorrow, what's going on.