For me?

**NSFW Content Ahead. Some plot happens during it so if you are uncomfortable reading it, I'll post a summary at the end of the chapter**

Aria moaned probably a little louder than she should have. Okay, she definitely moaned louder than she should have but with Theo's fingers deep into her pussy, she couldn't really help herself.

The two of them were in her bedroom. A couple of weeks had passed since her traumatic memory freak-out. Honestly, they were normal weeks, which, to her, felt like bliss. She didn't think about Manon, didn't think about her insecurities. She just felt like a normal student going to class, spending time with her best friend, joking with her brother, and messing around with her boyfriend in secret. 

Aria really enjoyed her routine: breakfast with Enzo, where he would dodge questions about the girl he was obviously in love with. Classes and lunch with Astoria. Afternoons were spent gossiping with her best friend underneath the falling leaves. Then, she'd have dinner with all of them, all of the Slytherin gang she had come to call her friends. And evenings, well, they were her favorite part. Sometimes kissing, sometimes talking, sometimes just reading in silence. Always in his arms. Always filled with tender happiness. He'd spend the night and she'd get to enjoy it all over again.

Now, she certainly was enjoying it.

"Cara mia," Theo purred. "You feel so good around my fingers. I can't imagine what you'd feel like around my cock." To be honest, she could imagine it. She'd been imagining it lately many times. Tonight didn't feel like the night but... sometime soon maybe. 

When Theo walked in that night, she could see the passion in his eyes. He wanted her, that was clear. Without even saying anything, he stalked over to her bed and pinned her with his arms. His lips were on her immediately, kissing her face like it was the only thing tethering him to this planet. Theo wasted no time putting his fingers under her skirt and pushing her panties to the side. His fingers entered her in one swift motion that had her gasping for air and moaning much louder than she should have.

"Oh, Theo," she murmured, running her fingers through his hair. She pulled his head closer, burying it in her chest where Theo began to kiss. His touch ignited something within her, something that wanted more and more. Now, she was the one who needed him.

"Shh, baby," he said with a chuckle against her breasts. "I'm going to make you feel good. I always do." He was right; she could always count on Theo to keep her satisfied. 

He removed his fingers from her pussy, an action that had her whimpering. "Amore, I'm just getting you a little more comfortable." His hands then began to undress her, pulling down her skirt and her soaked panties in one swift motion. Then, he started to tackle her white button down, taking apart each button quickly, yet it felt agonizingly slow as she writhed, waiting for his touch to return.

Theo's fingers deftly removed her bra, leaving her naked underneath him. She couldn't remember the last time he saw her naked body; it had been a while as they usually only bothered with removing her bottoms or, on nights when she focused on him, his trousers. His eyes raked over her body, darkening as he took her in. Theo took his hands and, starting at her ankles, moved them up, touching every inch of her. They froze for just a moment when he reached her stomach, feeling the way her skin clung to her ribs. She lost weight recently; she knew she did. Eating, ever since that flashback, was difficult. She couldn't bring herself to consume much more than half an apple. It wasn't a matter of purging, as it had been in the past. She just wasn't hungry.

His fingers moved across her ribs, feeling the way her sunken stomach moved against his touch. She thought he might say something but he instead continued up, grabbing onto her breasts like they were a lifeline. "Mmm. I like these," he groaned, using his long fingers to massage her breasts and tweak her nipples. She cried out when she pinched one, though the wave of pleasure that came afterward kept her somewhat quiet.

Smoke and Stars - A Theo Nott Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें