Unraveled

Aria giggled as Theo carried her into his bedroom. He was tickling her neck with dozens of kisses as he walked. 

"I see you two finally got your heads out of your asses," Mattheo grumbled from the other side of the room.

"Yup. Now get out or you're about to see mine," Theo said with a smirk, still placing kiss after kiss on her neck. He chuckled when she let out a little squeal.

"I'm going, I'm going. Good to see you Aria."

"Bye, Mattheo!" She called out cheerfully while he walked out the door. "He's going to hate us soon if he doesn't already."

Theo chuckled. "Let him hate me all he wants. I have someone who loves me that is much more important."

Then, before she could respond, Theo tossed her out of his arms and onto the bed. She laughed loudly as her body hit the bouncing bed. But when she looked at Theo, his eyes were completely serious. The grey in them darkened as he slowly stalked over to her. At that moment, Aria felt like trapped prey.

She couldn't help the heat that enflamed her body as his stare lingered. "Cara mia," he purred. "I have gone far too long without you." His voice was husky and deep, sounding almost as if he had gone days without water. "You're going to pay for that?"

"I'm going to pay?" she asked nervously. "You're the one that didn't want a relationship with me."

***NSFW content ahead***

He stopped his slow stalking to think. Then, he grinned devilishly. "You're right. I should be atoning for my actions."

"Exactly, I—"

But before she could finish her sentence, Theo rushed over to her and pushed her panties aside, his mouth descending on her core. She cried out with both surprise and ecstasy. "Mi dispiace così tanto, amore mio. Permettimi di rimediare ai miei errori tutta la notte. Lascia che ti ami tutta la notte."

The feeling of his tongue flicking as he grumbled out Italian had her crying out with pleasure. His mouth moved within the folds of her body, licking every part of her he could reach. He hummed with satisfaction when she writhed and the deep rumbling had her jerking her body wildly. He had to use one of his hands to hold her stomach steady. 

"Baby girl, let me take care of you." Then, Theo took a finger and plunged it deep within her.

"Theo!" she moaned.

"Shh, cara mia," he said with a chuckle. "I love the little noises you are making and I am more than happy to let this entire castle know how good I make you feel but your brother is three doors away and I'd like to end this night with my head intact."

Aria nodded and Theo curled his finger inside her, taking a slight break from licking her folds to bite the inside of her thigh. The pain mixed with pleasure had her gasping and Theo chuckled again. "Baby girl, if you don't close your mouth, I'll have to find something to fill it with instead."

She smirked. "What's so wrong with that?"

Theo growled and stopped his attacks on her pussy. He tightly gripped her hips and turned her around so her stomach was touching the bedsheets and her backside was glued to Theo. "The problem," he whispered into her ear. "Is that if my cock is filling your mouth, it can't do this."

Swiftly, he entered her from behind. She had never felt so full, never felt the pleasure of being taken from the back. Her and Theo's lovemaking was always gentle but this was being fucked at its finest. He pounded into her, grabbing strands of her long brown hair occasionally. Aria moaned at the sensation of being so full, filled with nothing but Theo as their skin slapped together in the bedroom.