Part 1

"Jaemin, I need help" A man stopped putting books on the bookshelf to look at a woman leaning on the bookcase next to him.

"What's going on now Sooyoung?" sighed Jaemin, as he crossed his arms "don't tell me its about Doyeon"

"We were supposed to go on a date yesterday" started Sooyoung "but he stood me up and hasn't apologised yet"

Jaemin took his phone out, opened his notes app and drew a line below the title "times Sooyoung's asshole boyfriend was an asshole"

"Jaemin, you're really making a note of that?!"

"Of course" said Jaemin, putting his phone back in his pocket "if he didn't do it so often, I wouldn't have to"

"He probably does-"

"Stop trying to make excuses for him" said Jaemin, "you need to dump his ass"

"But he's my first love" sighed Sooyoung "we've been dating since high school"

"I know that" said Jaemin "but you don't deserve to be treated like this way"

"Why don't I give him a couple more days to apologise?" suggested Sooyoung "and if he doesn't then I promise I'll dump him"

"Fine" sighed Jaemin "I just don't want you to get even more hurt"

"I won't" chuckled Sooyoung, wrapping her arm around Jaemin's shoulder "I'm pretty tough"

"Mr Nana!" Jaemin turned to the voice of a little girl, a smile instantly fell on his face as he crouched down to the girl's eye level.

"What is it Soyeon?" asked Jaemin, as he scanned the little girl's face, the smile turned into a concerned look "is something wrong?"

"Max ripped a page out of the book I was reading" sobbed Soyeon, as she held the book up "I'm sorry"

"Hey, its ok sweetheart" comforted Jaemin, "can you take me to Max so I can talk to him?"

Soyeon nodded as Jaemin gave her a tissue and she led him to the children's reading corner. Once they had arrived Jaemin saw Max standing in a pile of ripped pages with a giant smile on his face.

"Max, what have you done?" asked Jaemin, as Soyeon held onto his hand "why did you rip all of those pages?"

"I don't like sharing" scoffed Max "especially with her because she always reads so slow"

"Well that's not very nice Max!" sighed Jaemin "now nobody can read them"

"I don't want them to read it anyway" said Max "none of these people can read as well as me"

"These books are for everyone Max" said Jaemin "and they are not your books, its the libraries' books"

"I can have whatever I want!" yelled Max "this is mine"

"Max you will need to replace all these books"  said Sooyoung, appearing behind Jaemin "and I'm sorry but you will also have a ban"

"And why are you giving my innocent child a ban?" a woman's  angry voice was heard behind the two adults

"Because your 'innocent' child ripped up a bunch of books" exclaimed Sooyoung "so you should replace them"

"I am not doing anything of the sort" yelled the woman "you should be the ones to replace them!"

"We don't have that sort of money ma'am" sighed Jaemin "your son ripped up a whole bookcase of books"

"Unacceptable!" said the woman "come on Max darling, let's leave this god awful library"

"You're not going anywhere until you replace these books" exclaimed Sooyoung "your son damaged the libraries' property"

"No" said the woman "Anymore words out of you and I'll sue the lot of you"

"But it was your son's fault" exclaimed Sooyoung, as the woman and Max walked away "ugh how are we going to replace these books now?"

"I could bring some books from my house" said Jaemin, picking up the ripped pages "I've got some books from my childhood"

"Jaemin, you can't!" sighed Sooyoung "those books were written by your mum before she passed, they are precious to you"

"I know but we need new books" said Jaemin "and I could always rip proof them somehow"

"I won't let you" said Sooyoung "We will figure something out"

"Thank you Soo" chuckled Jaemin, hugging Sooyoung "love you"

"Love you too" said Sooyoung "now we'd better get back to cleaning this place, its a complete mess"

"of course"